Question for Natural Gas pipeline guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
    I'd get a propane generator long before a I'd get natural gas. A 250 gallon propane tank would last through most emergencies, and wouldn't be dependent on yet another public utility. But I'm rural, and can't get natural gas at my home anyway, I also have my own well, and heat my house with a wood fire place,(with an insert) so life was pretty normal through all this. A small gasoline generator was ready to be hooked up to the water well, but wasn't needed.

I know on my 9000w champion generator I can blow through a 20 gallon tank in 6 hours or less trying to run an AC unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
      Liberals are at the core of pushing renewable energy and trying to kill fossil fuels by regulations. Investment in fossil fuel generated power has suffered. That's why.

Do not even waste your time replying. It’s useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
        Liberals are at the core of pushing renewable energy and trying to kill fossil fuels by regulations. Investment in fossil fuel generated power has suffered. That's why.

Don't waste your time... You're responding to one of them... That sucker is drowning in the liberal kool-aid of the month whatever flavor it happens to be at the time...

Comment

Working...
        X