Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear Bill O’Brien is in talks to become OC at Alabama. That is one way to kill a dynasty.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
      I hear Bill O’Brien is in talks to become OC at Alabama. That is one way to kill a dynasty.
      The truth of the matter is Bama will do just fine with BOB. Yall don't get your hopes up for some type of dynasty collapse. Bill will show up to Tuscaloosa with an embarrassment of riches in regards to talent. They will be bigger, stronger, and faster than their competition. They will roll.

As creative and good as Sarkisian's offense looks, statistically it is no better than previous Bama teams with the prior OC. They are built different!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        The truth of the matter is Bama will do just fine with BOB. Yall don't get your hopes up for some type of dynasty collapse. Bill will show up to Tuscaloosa with an embarrassment of riches in regards to talent. They will be bigger, stronger, and faster than their competition. They will roll.

As creative and good as Sarkisian's offense looks, statistically it is no better than previous Bama teams with the prior OC. They are built different!
        All about recruiting...that wont change until Saban is gone

1 player on the team with CV this year.....lucky or something else ?

Comment

Agreed. It’s easy to call plays with the elite of the elite. It doesn’t matter who the OC is at Bama.

Comment

Statistacally? It was the best offense Bama has had to date. I saw last night where Mac passed up Colt McCoy for single season completion percentage (not bad for a couple 3 star QB's). I'm not sure I'm sold on Sark, but the dude schooled tOSU last night. lol

As for Jimmy's, yup... that's where they are truly elite. Not to mention, they just signed the highest rating recruitng class, to date.
            Last edited by Chad C; 01-12-2021, 07:49 AM.

Comment

The final rankings just go to show that it is all political. The Ags ranked #4 behind a two loss team and a team that only played six games and just lost by the same margin to the only team we lost to is BS. I guess losing by 28 is justification for keeping you out of the playoffs but not for keeping a high poll ranking by the same amount to the same team.

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
                Couches in Columbus will be burning tonight. We can finally put the Buckeye nonsense to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Buckeyes haven't been relevant for a long time.

Congrats to Bama on the NC. Mac Jones is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Agreed. It’s easy to call plays with the elite of the elite. It doesn’t matter who the OC is at Bama.

Yep. They could literally prepare for their weekly game by saying “let’s forget the playbook and run some school yard BS” and still hang 50 on everyone

Comment

Last year when LSU won the national championship I made a comment about we will see how good a coach Coach O is losing Burrow and all his stud players and we see how 2020 went for them. Saban is in the same situation right now but we know all he will do is reload and make another run.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      You getting rings, cups, or both?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        You getting rings, cups, or both?

I went with cups.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                          You serious, Clark? Lol

They could put a punching bag dummy with a Alabama hat and shirt on and still win a few Titles. They’re built different and honestly it doesn’t really matter who the OC is.

Comment

I’ll give the former Alabama OC some credit. He did some creative stuff that made guys that are hard to cover, impossible to cover. Hate that #6 got hurt. Would of liked to have seen what kind of numbers he stacked up in a full game.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                              I’ll give the former Alabama OC some credit. He did some creative stuff that made guys that are hard to cover, impossible to cover. Hate that #6 got hurt. Would of liked to have seen what kind of numbers he stacked up in a full game.

Agreed. Sark called a great game and had zero problem getting those play makers into space for easy scores. Bama would have hung 70 on the Buckeyes with a healthy #6. Some of us got to play Bama at full strength!

Comment

Thread is not disappointing this morning.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X