Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow delivery time

I was curious if anyone has ordered a Mathews from their pro
    shop, and how long it took for the call to pick it up.

I ordered a Vertix from my local shop last week, because they didn't have the camo pattern I wanted, and since I had to order it, I went ahead and ordered a custom color string.

Just curious what kind of wait time I should expect

Thanks
    Grumpy

Probably 2-3 weeks

I ordered a new foam for my T5 quiver and that wss the lead time I was quoted.

Comment

last new bow I ordered was a Nitrum Turbo, from the order date it ran about two weeks.

Comment

That's what I thought. the shop owner told me about a week, so my fingers are crossed. The wait s***s.

Comment

update: I ordered my bow from Triple Edge Archery in Dayton, Texas. I talked to Sam the owner yesterday (10/10/2019),. He looked at the tracking, and told me to come by tomorrow, (10/11/2019) after 5 PM, and we'll set it up. He told me it was scheduled for delivery today.

I think that's pretty great. A total of 8 days from the day I ordered it to when I'll have it in my hands.

I think Mathews has done more than expected getting it shipped so fast.

More so, I want to thank Sam, and Triple Edge for getting it done for me. I've said it before, I won't go anywhere else for my archery needs. If you're in the Houston area, you should really go visit Sam.

Grumpy

Comment

Good choice! I really dig my Vertix

Comment

Same here. My Vertix is an awesome bow. Extremely quiet, vibe free and consistent. Your gonna love it.

Comment

Yes I do love it. I can’t believe how quiet it is. Been shooting a DXT exclusively since 2010, thought it couldn’t get better. I was wrong. So glad I got this Vertix. I LOVE THIS bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpyfoot View Post
                  Yes I do love it. I can’t believe how quiet it is. Been shooting a DXT exclusively since 2010, thought it couldn’t get better. I was wrong. So glad I got this Vertix. I LOVE THIS bow.
                  Don’t knock the DXT, she still gets it done! 🤣

Comment

Oh no. Th re is no nock on the DXT at all. I still have it and won’t get rid of it. It’s still as good as it gets. I’m just blown away by how much technology has come on these new bows.

Comment

Oh no. Th re is no nock on the DXT at all. I still have it and won’t get rid of it. It’s still as good as it gets. I’m just blown away by how much technology has come on these new bows.
                      Agreed. I was blown away when I picked up the new VXR. I just try to stay away from shooting the new stuff, makes me consider bad financial choices...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_DReezen View Post
                        Agreed. I was blown away when I picked up the new VXR. I just try to stay away from shooting the new stuff, makes me consider bad financial choices...
                        I hear you, I made that very mistake.

Comment

update: I ordered my bow from Triple Edge Archery in Dayton, Texas. I talked to Sam the owner yesterday (10/10/2019),. He looked at the tracking, and told me to come by tomorrow, (10/11/2019) after 5 PM, and we'll set it up. He told me it was scheduled for delivery today.

I think that's pretty great. A total of 8 days from the day I ordered it to when I'll have it in my hands.

I think Mathews has done more than expected getting it shipped so fast.

More so, I want to thank Sam, and Triple Edge for getting it done for me. I've said it before, I won't go anywhere else for my archery needs. If you're in the Houston area, you should really go visit Sam.

Grumpy
                          Thanks a bunch!!!

Sam

Comment

Working...
                          X