Are retro hats making a come back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    I wish roach killers would come back. Those make me smile.
    You’re just in the wrong part of town

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
      You’re just in the wrong part of town

I mean everywhere. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

they've been back

I just ordered a bunch of Richardson 256 Umpqua hats

Comment

square toes are awesome for fat feet people

Comment

I actually was wanting a new hat this past wk/end and happened to be in Rockport. Went through Tackle Town and out of like 9 bazillion hats in that place I could only find a couple that were a lower profile. I can't wear the high dome hats I look ridiculous in them. lol

Comment

You mean foam domes?

Comment

Originally posted by graysonhogs View Post
                i wish roach killers would come back. Those make me smile.
                [ATTACH]992623[/ATTACH]
                Last edited by Radar; 03-30-2020, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Of the 50 plus years I've been wearing boots, the first 35 to 40 years were wearing round toes. When I first started seeing folks wearing square toes I thought they looked ridiculous. Then they started to grow on me a little. Then I tried a pair. I won't be going back to round toes. My feet are happier this way.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never seen a group of people more fashion conscious that Texas good 'ol boys... lol

Comment

This is what we are giving away these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
                        I actually was wanting a new hat this past wk/end and happened to be in Rockport. Went through Tackle Town and out of like 9 bazillion hats in that place I could only find a couple that were a lower profile. I can't wear the high dome hats I look ridiculous in them. lol
                        I to look ridiculous in a truckers cap
                        Same with dingo boots and sparkly jeans.
                        They have full length mirrors at the clothing store.

I am sure a clown suit is comfortable to wear but you look like a clown ;

Comment

As long as the feed store gives me caps, that’s what I’ll wear.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                            Of the 50 plus years I've been wearing boots, the first 35 to 40 years were wearing round toes. When I first started seeing folks wearing square toes I thought they looked ridiculous. Then they started to grow on me a little. Then I tried a pair. I won't be going back to round toes. My feet are happier this way.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                            I second this post

Comment

This snap back is all I've ever known. And no flatbill for me. If I ever got a cap that the bill was to flat, I'd round it out to my liking. If I ever wore my hat backwards, it was because the sun was behind me. And to keep the sun off my neck. Shade from the bill don't do any good when the sun is behind ya. And the bill is out front.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

There's a BIG difference between the retro meshback-snapback hats of today compared to those of the 70s and 80's. The ones back then could cause an eclipse and you could hide your lunchbox in them they were so tall. The "I never thought they went out of style" folks must not have been around then and "seent" the true retro billboard versions....

Comment

Working...
                                X