Looking missouri lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking missouri lease

Looking for a lease in northern Missouri 100-300 acres would consider southern Missouri, anybody have any leads. Planning on making a trip in the next 3 to 4 weeke to secure one. I've been checking other sites and have found some leads ie basecamp leasing, but wanted to check here also thanks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Been thinking about looking for one up there too. I have a cousin who hunts somewhere north east? He drive in from Chicago, has flooded timber where they get to duck hunt also. He's got some Big deer, not horn wise, but I think he said the heaviest was 240lb.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx-Burt View Post
      Been thinking about looking for one up there too. I have a cousin who hunts somewhere north east? He drive in from Chicago, has flooded timber where they get to duck hunt also. He's got some Big deer, not horn wise, but I think he said the heaviest was 240lb.
      That's a nice added bonus to be able to duck hunt, keep me in mind if you find something and need another person, I did find little over 300 acres some awesome hunting where I killed my buck in my avatar pic first morning of the hunt, it's in southern Missouri

Comment

Up for the day crew

Comment

I own 150 acres for sale in northern MO’s top P&Y county. Just a few miles below the Iowa line. Big deer, super-light pressure and nice neighbors. Ducks and geese on our pond, plus a creek that’s always run as long as I’ve had the place (since 2008).

I know you’re looking to lease, but if you’ve ever thought about buying good hunting land without breaking the bank, this place is well worth a look. My listing agent tells me it’s dollar for dollar the best deer land in northern MO. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by wthunter View Post
            I own 150 acres for sale in northern MO’s top P&Y county. Just a few miles below the Iowa line. Big deer, super-light pressure and nice neighbors. Ducks and geese on our pond, plus a creek that’s always run as long as I’ve had the place (since 2008).

I know you’re looking to lease, but if you’ve ever thought about buying good hunting land without breaking the bank, this place is well worth a look. My listing agent tells me it’s dollar for dollar the best deer land in northern MO. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
            About 3 years to early, once my house is paid off im gonna buy a chuck of land in the area!!

Comment

Back up

Comment

Few on base camp leasing right now. Paul Korn with tombstone creek knows a lot of people up there for leasing. He’d be a great recourse.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter08 View Post
                  Back up

I hunt in west central Missouri.

I'll send you a PM

Comment

PM returned

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                      Few on base camp leasing right now. Paul Korn with tombstone creek knows a lot of people up there for leasing. He’d be a great recourse.
                      Thank ya sir contacted paul and I check basecamp daily, there are definitely some properties I'm gonna check out in the next few weeks

Comment

Up got a few leads

Comment

Up

Comment

Good luck on your search good leases in Missouri are picked up pretty quick. I see them pop up on Craigslist every now and then.

Comment

There is some awesome public ground just south of the Iowa/Missouri state line.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X