Alligator outfitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alligator outfitter

Looking for an alligator hunt for my wife 6 to 8 foot gator would make her happy. Anybody got a recommendation Texas or Louisiana? Not picky on harvest method.

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
    Looking for an alligator hunt for my wife 6 to 8 foot gator would make her happy. Anybody got a recommendation Texas or Louisiana? Not picky on harvest method.

That sounds like a great time I know I’ve seen a few gator threads in the past year or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Look up Cajun outback here in the Mont Belvieu area and talk to Coy Farmer. He is a lizard catchin fool. Even did a season or 2 on Swamp People

Comment

Buck at Tilden

Comment

It's a frickin BLAST wife and I got drawn on a state hunt last year. We actually just ate some for dinner

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent

Friend of mine guides for them

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              It's a frickin BLAST wife and I got drawn on a state hunt last year. We actually just ate some for dinner

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm still jealous! I'm gonna get drawn one day and Livescope me an alligator!

Comment

Not to Hijack. What's an average cost for a gator hunt?

Comment

If I was you I would put in for the state draws. JD Murphy draws a lot of tags. I’ve drawn 3 out of 4 years there.

Comment

Grosse Savanne offers gator hunts. Its not cheap, but it may be the nicest lodge on the Gulf Coast.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                      If I was you I would put in for the state draws. JD Murphy draws a lot of tags. I’ve drawn 3 out of 4 years there.
                      We been putting in for them for at least 10 years maybe more never been drawn. Been putting in for draw hunts for lots of years and have drawn exactly three I guess I ain’t lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                        Not to Hijack. What's an average cost for a gator hunt?
                        I was offered a private land tag here in Tx at 100.00 a foot. I also know a fella that's supposed to have 4 tags on private land in La. However, Im not sure you can take the guys BS long enough to kill one. I mean the dude talks more crap than a Chinese radio. But let me know if you want me to see if he still has one

Comment

Working...
                        X