Remembering Kobe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remembering Kobe...

Anyone else watching the Laker game. 1st game at home they are doing a tribute to him now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be nice if they would acknowledge the other people killed in the accident. Kobe wasn’t the only one onboard.

Comment

I agree but this is the LA Lakers paying tribute to their greatest player of all time. ESPN said they were going to do something for all of them. We will see.

Comment

Their were other people on board that died too. One orphan at home that lost her parents. Our military men and women that are dismembered and deceased are my heroes. I hate it that he and his daughter died but enough of him being worshiped like some kind of God

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          Their were other people on board that died too. One orphan at home that lost her parents. Our military men and women that are dismembered and deceased are my heroes. I hate it that he and his daughter died but enough of him being worshiped like some kind of God

I mean it’s the Lakers first home game since it happened. Do you expect the organization not to do something? They also had a moment of silence with all of the names and read off each name. They’ve had all the names scrolling through out the stadium through out the tribute. I think it’s been well balanced for all of them so far.

I agree with you that all our military members past and present are heroes. God bless all our service men and women.

Comment

He was to the lakers. Nothing wrong with them paying respect if they choose to.

Comment

Glad you posted forgot about it tuned in now. RIP all those lost in the horrible accident. Prayers for those that they left behind. I hate every thing California lol but can appreciate what he was for LA and basketball in general.

Comment

Should have been magic or shaq. F LeBron

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                  Should have been magic or shaq. F LeBron

Edit, u meant the tribute

Comment

I don't think the others killed in the crash have been slighted by the Lakers or NBA. Kobe's widow set up a fund for the benefit of all the victim's families and I believe the NBA, Lakers and a lot of NBA teams have contributed.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
                      I agree but this is the LA Lakers paying tribute to their greatest player of all time. ESPN said they were going to do something for all of them. We will see.

Magic, Kareem, O’Neil, and Lebron are all higher ranking GOAT players that are all past and current Lakers.
                      What happened was a tragedy but Kobe was no where near the GOAT Laker.
                      I’ve got him at 11th all time greatest player.
                      Last edited by Lonestar Hunter; 01-31-2020, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Have to agree, great player but not he best laker and barely top ten all time to me also.
                        Last edited by Jcjohnson; 01-31-2020, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Kobe is the greatest Laker of all time. Come on! 5 rings and 20 years of blood, sweat and tears. RIP to all 9 victims and Prayers for all the families involved.

Comment

Remembering Kobe...

He was a basketball player. I hate that he died but he was just another person and his contribution to the world was playing basketball. My grandpa earned a Navy Cross on Iwo Jima. No 24hr news stories when he died.

Last edited by 175gr7.62; 01-31-2020, 11:42 PM.

Comment

I have rookie cards if anyone wants to purchase.

Comment

Working...
                              X