Pre 64 Win 94 30-30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre 64 Win 94 30-30

Hey fellas trying to come up with a rough value on this one. Honestly it’s one of the cleanest not NIB ive seen. Thanks!!

- I know there are other Winchester/collector forums, but they some crotchety GOFs!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

No idea what's it's worth, but it's sure purdy. I'd pay $500 for it.

Comment

More.
        Attached Files

Comment

This day and time..................probably $800 and up to whatever someone is willing to pay.

If it is truly a pre64, I could see someone easily paying $1000+, but you have to find that someone.

Comment

Yeah I’m sure there are collectors out there that’ll pay more, but I think it’s a good looking piece for sure !

Comment

Should do some research. I may have a buyer what are you asking?

Comment

Originally posted by jsctx84 View Post
                Should do some research. I may have a buyer what are you asking?
                Yessir I’ve done some digging for quite some time just hoping to find something special. Unfortunately this isn’t for sale, but appreciate it.

Comment

Several months ago I bought a similar condition pre 64 for $600, that was on the low side. Can't see the whole serial number but if that is pre 64 and in original condition I think you should get at least $900 and probably more.

Comment

Very nice looking rifle.

Comment

700 to 900

Comment

You’ll shoot your eye out! I’ll pay shipping to a FFL in Montana.

Nice rifle. Be sure to shoot it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Screw on the link right in front of the lever indicates it is a pre-64. From the photos it appears to be in really good condition. The wood seems very shiny though. No sure when the hood first appeared but you can check the serial number on line and determine when it was made.

Comment

I don't know the value, but I love that gun! I own two of them! I feel like John Wayne when I carry it!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              I don't know the value, but I love that gun! I own two of them! I feel like John Wayne when I carry it!
                              Yeah buddy! You and me both.

Comment

Working...
                              X