Will Buccee’s load a pallet of corn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Buccee’s load a pallet of corn?

Headed out west in the morning and picking up 80 sacks. Was wondering if they will load me two pallets or if I have to hand load all of it. Thanks

Originally posted by JustinP View Post
    Headed out west in the morning and picking up 80 sacks. Was wondering if they will load me two pallets or if I have to hand load all of it. Thanks

One in Baytown and Madisonville have forklifts to load pallets for you. The others should be the same way I’d think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lburleigh View Post
      One in Baytown and Madisonville have forklifts to load pallets for you. The others should be the same way I’d think.

Awesome, I live right by the one in Baytown, that’s where I’m stopping in the morning! I appreciate it!

Comment

I think they told me they load it if it's over 15 sacks.

Comment

I’m over in MB. Stop at Baytown often. Sometimes hard to get the help. Just jump on the forklift and load yourself. Hahaha

Comment

I’ve asked for help loading corn at the buckles in Temple and they said no. It was only 6 sacks but I had surgery and couldn’t load it myself. Tractor Supply always helps.

Comment

Yes, any of the bucc-ees will load full pallets for you. They all have forklifts onsite.

Comment

Depending on where you're headed "out west", Mummies or Lissy & Eckels will load you up with better corn.

Comment

We get loaded up often at the Liling Bucees

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
                    Depending on where you're headed "out west", Mummies or Lissy & Eckels will load you up with better corn.
                    L&E are great with loading. They have a push bar to get it to where you want it to go on a sided trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                      Yes, any of the bucc-ees will load full pallets for you. They all have forklifts onsite.
                      No, not all Bucees. The smaller stores that sell corn like Eagle Lake and LJ don't have forklifts.

Comment

I seen the one in Luling doing it

Comment

Yes. Only a full pallet tho

Comment

Wharton location will

Comment

I have seen them loading multiple pallets at the one in Terrell

Comment

Working...
                              X