Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
    All I know how to show anyone is how to be ruthlessly persistent and sit for days. Patience is all I know. The rest is just luck in my opinion [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    You've been saying it for years!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
      You've been saying it for years!
      Because it's the truth.

Comment

I hope someone drops a monster this year! I'll be checking in daily to get updates!

Comment

Because it's the truth.

Oh, I know! I've seen it for years with you. Time, patience, and luck are the 3 things you have taught lots of guys.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
            Oh, I know! I've seen it for years with you. Time, patience, and luck are the 3 things you have taught lots of guys.
            Now if I could get lucky enough like Kirby and have a buddy let me hunt his stand maybe I'd get my monster also. [emoji848] but I'll be Dapper proofing my setups this season.

Comment

All I know how to show anyone is how to be ruthlessly persistent and sit for days. Patience is all I know. The rest is just luck in my opinion [emoji6]

If your going to be out there during the week, I'll probably see you. I'll be the guy in the tree with the laptop working and conducting meetings. This will be my last year out there, so I plan on doing my best to put some meat in the frig.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                If your going to be out there during the week, I'll probably see you. I'll be the guy in the tree with the laptop working and conducting meetings. This will be my last year out there, so I plan on doing my best to put some meat in the frig.
                I'll be launching a yak from trophy club park some.days. the other times probably be over off of 114 and 35 area. I'll have all of Novenber to hunt. We could meet for lunch one day at taco casa [emoji16] I dont have those here in Houston so I'll be over indulging while im.there. [emoji23]

Comment

I'll be launching a yak from trophy club park some.days. the other times probably be over off of 114 and 35 area. I'll have all of Novenber to hunt. We could meet for lunch one day at taco casa [emoji16] I dont have those here in Houston so I'll be over indulging while im.there. [emoji23]

You have set the Mexican food bar pretty low. I'm sure we can find you some real tacos.

I've got a couple places picked out, but need to check access. Other than that, it's just wait for the rut to see if the boys start chasing.

BTW, The lake is raising fast and we could be in a flood situation again this year. River travel might be a little dangerous if it's flowing.

Comment

You have set the Mexican food bar pretty low. I'm sure we can find you some real tacos.

I've got a couple places picked out, but need to check access. Other than that, it's just wait for the rut to see if the boys start chasing.

BTW, The lake is raising fast and we could be in a flood situation again this year. River travel might be a little dangerous if it's flowing.
                    Ya. It's always play it by ear with hunting. Either way I'll be tromping around those woods looking for.the one.

Comment

Has anyone been out since the rain last weekend? I have to imagine the place is underwater.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodson View Post
                        Has anyone been out since the rain last weekend? I have to imagine the place is underwater.
                        I was out there yesterday and it wasn't too bad. Most of the place was dry and the creek wasn't flowing very fast.

I did walk past someones camera. Oops.

Only saw a single deer but saw a sounder of hogs and then a single on the way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Turnkey View Post
                          I was out there yesterday and it wasn't too bad. Most of the place was dry and the creek wasn't flowing very fast.

I did walk past someones camera. Oops.

Only saw a single deer but saw a sounder of hogs and then a single on the way out.
                          good to know, I'm probably headed out there tomorrow evening.

Comment

To the person using the orange tape to mark your trail. Will you be hunting on the weekend or weekday? Feel free to PM me.

Comment

To the person using the orange tape to mark your trail. Will you be hunting on the weekend or weekday? Feel free to PM me.
                              That's not conspicuous at all. [emoji848]

Comment

That's not conspicuous at all. [emoji848]

The little glowing thumb tacks work better. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X