No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say they would be dropping soon with this snow we are getting.

Comment

They were dropping in nw Arkansas two weeks ago. Yes it was fresh. Talked to a guy New Years weekend that found a fresh one New Year’s Eve by the canoe launch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunting in snow in Mid to South Texas is exciting.

Comment

Two for one yesterday at Granger. Did some spot and stalk hunting in the snow/ice. Made it difficult to stalk up to 25yds because the ice was so crunchy.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinInATX View Post
            Two for one yesterday at Granger. Did some spot and stalk hunting in the snow/ice. Made it difficult to stalk up to 25yds because the ice was so crunchy.
            Dang pictures not showing up for me. Did you kill 2 hogs with one arrow?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

Neat setting for a Granger hunt. Saw a few more squirrels but kinda difficult to get close on the icy snow.
              Started weeklyish baiting of a good looking hog spot.
              Saw a few nice bucks that still had their racks.
              Saw a few people white bass fishing. Hoping to get in on that when it starts but was thinking it's still a couple weeks off since its been so cold. Thoughts on when they should start up?

Sent from my AGM X2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                Dang pictures not showing up for me. Did you kill 2 hogs with one arrow?

No, got two hogs on same day. Can't post picnic guess because new to forum.

Comment

Hey guys i lost a kershaw Bowie knife in a black case. If you find it I have money to give as a reward or venison sausage. I really like this knife and it’s no longer made. ThankYou abd GoodLuck out there. The white bass are running! Cahir Doherty 5122210053

Comment

No, got two hogs on same day. Can't post picnic guess because new to forum.
                    Gotcha! Would love to see pics when you're able to post. Last couple times out I didn't see a single pig.

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
                      Hey guys i lost a kershaw Bowie knife in a black case. If you find it I have money to give as a reward or venison sausage. I really like this knife and it’s no longer made. ThankYou abd GoodLuck out there. The white bass are running! Cahir Doherty 5122210053
                      What area? Probably gonna be out this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                        Gotcha! Would love to see pics when you're able to post. Last couple times out I didn't see a single pig.

Finally can post pictures
                        Attached Files

Comment

Granger double in the central Texas snow. Bet that will never happen again! Congrats!!!

Comment

I have yet to sling an arrow or bolt after many trips to Granger (I did catch lots of Whites yesterday). Super job. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
                              I have yet to sling an arrow or bolt after many trips to Granger (I did catch lots of Whites yesterday). Super job. Well done.

Weather was perfect for the whites. Calm south wind and sunny!

Comment

Super cool! Way to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X