Cotton seed at tractor supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotton seed at tractor supply

Has anybody got any yet. I just purchased some bags and it’s more seeds than cotton. To me it looks like it won’t make such a mess all over the ground. I’m not complaining about a mess but I was shocked that it’s all just seed. I’m guessing it’s different from what you would get from a cotton mill.

So it’s delinted ? Sounds like it could be feed in a creep feeder

Comment

Sounds like you’re getting more bang for your buck (pun intended)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I made a round pen for it and it stays in place. But I need to buy more because I was expecting more cotton in it. The bag says fortified cotton seed. And sweetened

Comment

Originally posted by bownut View Post
          I made a round pen for it and it stays in place. But I need to buy more because I was expecting more cotton in it. The bag says fortified cotton seed. And sweetened
          Price?

Comment

$14.47 for a 50# bag

Comment

$14.47 for a 50# bag
              Where are you buying it?

Comment

Never mind I see now the title says tractor supply. I’m assuming in Palestine, which is where I want to purchase it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh Bandit View Post
                  Where are you buying it?
                  I believe the OP thread states Tractor Supply but maybe I'm hammered

Comment

Has anybody got any yet. I just purchased some bags and it’s more seeds than cotton. To me it looks like it won’t make such a mess all over the ground. I’m not complaining about a mess but I was shocked that it’s all just seed. I’m guessing it’s different from what you would get from a cotton mill.
                    More seeds than cotton...that's what you want.

Comment

Does it hold in traditional wire baskets well. Or do you think a trough feeder would be better?

Comment

Working...
                      X