Roasted Soybeans??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roasted Soybeans??

Anyone know of a place to pick Roasted Soybeans or Soybean/corn mix close to the route from Houston to Kerrville?

Tractor Supply sells a corn/roasted bean mix. If there is one on that route call and see if they have any. It’s persimmon flavored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It might be just a little out of the way depending on where you are coming from but I get mine from Waller County Rice Driers in Waller. It is really close to the Buccee's

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
        It might be just a little out of the way depending on where you are coming from but I get mine from Waller County Rice Driers in Waller. It is really close to the Buccee's

This^^^^ is the only place I’ve ever bought it from.

No help for the route you’re taking though

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
          Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          This^^^^ is the only place I’ve ever bought it from.

No help for the route you’re taking though

Yep.... I’ve bought tons upon tons of it from Waller Rice Drier back when our lease was in Lometa and I had to drive right past it. It’s pretty much out of the way now... I may have to resort to it though

Comment

Call up Buck Ration out of McKinney, TX and see what dealers may be along your route.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
              Call up Buck Ration out of McKinney, TX and see what dealers may be along your route.
              Never even heard of these guys but thanks... I’ll give em a call today

Comment

Waller drier mill is cheapest and best place to get this right next to the buccees off 290

Comment

What's the price per 50lbg at Waller?

Comment

Working...
                  X