Originally posted by Froggy View Post
    Python locks are easy to jimmy open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tFKm...hX4JYpXCmOex10
    This really sucks. Hadn’t seen this. Own two of these. Time to sell

Comment

East Texas methheads.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
        What area? not specifically, but New Waverly, Montgomery, Huntsville, Cleveland? Just curious.....
        Montgomery

Comment

I had one stolen on NF. Python lock was still on the tree. Cam gone.

Comment

If the manufacturers would start putting a security feature like a PIN number on these cams so that they would be useless if stolen it would sure help a bunch. I know some guys will still take and or destroy them for territorial reasons, but only an axe handle will fix those scumbags

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
              If the manufacturers would start putting a security feature like a PIN number on these cams so that they would be useless if stolen it would sure help a bunch. I know some guys will still take and or destroy them for territorial reasons, but only an axe handle will fix those scumbags
              Moultrie has some like that now.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish they’d have an AP with gps coordinates or something like find my phone

Comment

I've only seen one other camera in the Sam. I wrote "good luck this season" in my notebook and stuck it in front of the camera. Been back in that same area a few times and the camera has never moved. I assume someone forgot where they put it.

Comment

Originally posted by ceo View Post
                    i've only seen one other camera in the sam. I wrote "good luck this season" in my notebook and stuck it in front of the camera. Been back in that same area a few times and the camera has never moved. I assume someone forgot where they put it.
                    haha!

Comment

Are you surprised?, I've seen a tractor chain cut through so someone could steal a hang-on stand, I've seen a tree cut down so they could take a game cam.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                        Python locks are easy to jimmy open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tFKm...hX4JYpXCmOex10
                        not to make fun of anyone but I saw the video on how to jimmy this lock and it is so easy. hahahaha

Comment

That sucks man. I've had 3 cams, 2 feeders, and a box blind stolen off my property! Hate theives

Comment

I’ve never had anything stolen on public land yet.

If anyone is committed to getting to the places I go then they are most likely hard working individuals that won’t take the easy way out and moral enough not to steal someone else’s stuff.
                            I’ve found several stands and cameras over the years and I always move on to a new location. I hope others would do the same

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                              I wish they’d have an AP with gps coordinates or something like find my phone
                              Spartan ghost has this

Comment

Need an exploding dye pack that is armed/disarmed by a app

Then when you show up with a certain color dye on you everyone that has had a camera stolen gets to punch you 1 time, no warning and anywhere on the body and as long as it is once they can't be charged

Comment

Working...
                                X