BFG TK02 or Nitto Ridge Grappler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BFG TK02 or Nitto Ridge Grappler

Need new tires. Looking at 275/60/20’s. I want a more aggressive look, but quiet, smooth ride. I have it narrowed down to these two. I’ve owned the BFG’s through the years and had good luck, but I’m hearing good things about the Ridge Grapplers. Any input would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had a set of ridge grapplers put on my truck couple days ago. Maybe 200 miles so far. So far the ride is very smooth and quiet. I have had several sets of nitto terra grapplers and always had good luck with them

Comment

Ridge Grapplers were a much better ride than the BFG I had in the past, the ridge grapplers are great on the highway, aren’t that good holding up to brush and caliche roads that I drive on a lot, they got ate up pretty bad, but they lasted pretty good and I would go back to them if I didn’t drive in lease roads all the time

Comment

I run ridge grapplers on my f350, my wifes f150, my dad's, dispatchers, field supervisor and dirt work managers f250's. I tried the bfgs on a field truck f250 crew cab and got 28k miles of of those junk tires. I have 44k on my ridge grapplers now and will see 60k or more.

Comment

BFGs all day for me. Run them on every service truck in excess of 50 to 60k miles and I have them on my personal truck with just shy of 80k on them roght now. They hold up fantastic on all the gravel roads I travel and will never buy another tire.

Comment

BFG for me, Great on and off road on my Raptor, F150 and J10 over the years... I only average between 50-60k on a set though.

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
              I run ridge grapplers on my f350, my wifes f150, my dad's, dispatchers, field supervisor and dirt work managers f250's. I tried the bfgs on a field truck f250 crew cab and got 28k miles of of those junk tires. I have 44k on my ridge grapplers now and will see 60k or more.
              I’ve had fantastic results with the KO2s on lighter trucks, and not so great results on heavy trucks. I’ve currently got 76K on a set on my half ton, and I expect to see another 20-30k out of them. I got 84k out of my the first set on this truck.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                I’ve had fantastic results with the KO2s on lighter trucks, and not so great results on heavy trucks. I’ve currently got 76K on a set on my half ton, and I expect to see another 20-30k out of them. I got 84k out of my the first set on this truck.
                Let me guess, you drive a dodge and it gets 30mpg too. Lol

Comment

Neither. Cooper Discover ATP.

Comment

Bfg ko3. Run them on my jeep Cherokee. Aggressive look and ride quite

Comment

BFG’s are decent for lighter trucks but have been awful on my F250. It took forever for them to keep a balance. Nittos and toyos have both been much better. I’ve ran nitto’s on an F150 and they held up better than BFG’s there too.

Comment

I’ve run a lot of bfg at on several different vehicles, I am on my 2nd set of ridge grapplers on my current truck after starting out with bfg at, ridge grapplers hands down. Better wear, better in the mud and just as quiet, better mileage out of the ridge grapplers as well.

Comment

Another vote here for the bfg’s. I have about 40k on the set on my Duramax and love them.

Comment

I just put a set of BFG's on my truck and they have been great. low noise and awesome traction.

Comment

Vote for ridge grapplers. I’ve put about 10 k on my set and have no complaints. Very quiet and have done well in the mud

Comment

Working...
                              X