Cell Signal Booster for Wireless Game Cams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cell Signal Booster for Wireless Game Cams

Is anyone using aftermarket antennas for Cell Cams in areas with bad reception? Interested in trying some out but wasn't sure if there was any feedback from the green screen. Thanks

I am using this one. Works great.

Attached Files
    Last edited by dc1986; 08-12-2019, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Moultrie has a few new cams with built ins. There is an AT&T and a Version version. They are only 129 bucks after a 50 dollar rebate. Might be worth looking into. Mine has been working great

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        Is anyone using aftermarket antennas for Cell Cams in areas with bad reception? Interested in trying some out but wasn't sure if there was any feedback from the green screen. Thanks

On my 3g Moultrie one when it wouldn’t have service I got 50’ of coax and a 10dB directional antennae and would shimmy up a tree and and screw it in a direction of a cell tower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I run a few of these and they work great!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post

They work if you need them and have at least a inkling of signal to boost.. I have them on 3 of my 4 active cameras.

Don't let your cell phone be the final determining test on if you have poor signal or not. The stock camera antenna is stronger than your phone antenna. If you haven't done so, take your camera out there and test it. Of course the booster antenna is $25 worth of cheap insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter004 View Post
              https://www.covertscoutingcameras.co...eless-cameras/

I run a few of these and they work great!
              Yep. With my cell phone at the camera location I would get 1, maybe 2 bars. With this thing mounted on an 8' metal pole, my signal strength on my Cover always reads between 80%-100% signal strength.

Comment

Any for Stealth Cams?

Comment

bump for any stealth cam antenna info.

Comment

Not from me.

Comment

Wilson Electronics 311125 Dual-Band Magnet Mount Antenna 800/1900 MHz Omni Directional w/ 12.5 ft. RG174 Cable and SMA Male Connector Is what I use on all my hog traps, on the Spartan cameras, and the gate controllers.

Comment

Working...
                      X