Thanks Ray Roberts!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Ray Roberts!!!

Wasn't expecting much since its a dink lake and I don't fish it but it was nice to sneak over to the big city and get another win. Gotta go home and clean fish now. No telling how many we caught last 2 days!! That was fun. That lake is dink city!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang! Are they back in the shallows? I know all this rain pushed them back out in deeper waters a few weeks ago.
    Last edited by FireNguns; 05-21-2016, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I have no idea about shallow fish. We caught fish on brush timber and concrete 16-30' deep last two days. Only pattern was there was no pattern!! Them skinny Ray Bob fish hit w jig like they haven't seen food in a month! That part was fun!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, I am dying of jealousy right now, I drive over about three bodies of water a day (2 rivers and a deep creek) and I have not gotten to fish once yet this year. Nice haul

Comment

Tons of small fish in Ray Bob! Congrats on the win!!

Comment

Holy Crappie...would love to see those in cornmeal and grease.

Comment

You did great.

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Great job! And thanks for sharing.

Comment

Nice fish, congrats.

Comment

Cleaned 86 yesterday for 2 days. Threw 10" fish back both days. Had to put some in a 5 gallon bucket and throw ice on them so we could put some ice on those fish. Same cooler barely held 50 the weekend before on Palestine. Guess its time to hit some garage sales and find a bigger fish cooler! Little man's last day of school is Thursday so unless work gets hectic I'm gonna take him to Cedar Creek or Palestine Friday if the weather cooperates.

Man I love catchin slabs!! never gets old when they thump that jig!!

Comment

We caught way more keepers than dinks the past 2 days. Size seems better this year than it has been in recent years.

Sandbass are definitely bigger this year. I caught some giants friday morning.

Comment

Working...
                        X