TV Streaming Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Streaming Service

Going to get rid of Directv and wanted to see what everyone is using a how they like it.
    Currently looking at YouTube TV, Hulu, Fubo.

Philo. No news or sports but pretty much everything else. About $28 dollars a month.

Comment

i use direct stream and it works great. use it at 3 different houses

Comment

Youtube TV here. Has everything that I wanted, local channels and sports.

Comment

For live tv, I like the UI of YouTubeTV vs Hulu Live. Cost is comparable.

Comment

We use Philo, Paramount+ upgrade version, Peacock as our mains. About $37 a month. We use the free stations as well. Get golf but very little sports otherwise. During football I go with Fubo but cancel afterward. We get the little major network from Paramount and Peacock. ABC we only watch Channel 13 news on occasion so have their channel app. We use Roku BTW.

Comment

We used You Tube TV for a long time. Recently switched to Fubo for sports and hunting channels. $100/month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I built a house out in the sticks and I have Starlink Internet. I was always planning that I would get Satelite TV, but I figured I would try streaming first. I got Hulu with the ESPN+ and Disney+ bundle. I am pleasantly surprised with how much I like it. I even upgraded to the sports package and get the outdoor and sportsman channels. I also like the App and UI a lot more than I ever liked Spectrum which is all I had had previously.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                  Going to get rid of Directv and wanted to see what everyone is using a how they like it.
                  Currently looking at YouTube TV, Hulu, Fubo.
                  We just dropped DTV, upgraded our internet service and started streaming Fubo. They carry AT&T Sprtsnet so we can still watch Astros. Saved $50 a month compared to Direct TV, with the sports package and Outdoor Channel add ons.
                  And no dang contract.
                  Last edited by 68rustbucket; 05-30-2023, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 68rustbucket View Post
                    We just dropped DTV, upgraded our internet service and started streaming Fubo. They carry AT&T Sprtsnet so we can still watch Astros. Saved $50 a month compared to Direct TV, with the sports package and Outdoor Channel add ons.
                    And no dang contract.
                    Just did this for my parents.

Comment

TV Streaming Service

I have had Fubo for over a year now and love it. Get to see almost every Astros game on ATT sports net. I also liked Hulu Live but it did not carry ATT sports net. It’s nice having the ability to stream anywhere. I would never go back to satellite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TV Streaming Service

Tag

Currently using YouTube TV & Netflix.

Comment

Youtube TV and Frndly TV for hunting shows. Frndly is like 7$ a month last time I checked.

Comment

Started with Hulu but hated that I couldn't use it in multiple locations. Switched to Sling and have been very happy. My son uses YouTubeTV which also seems to be pretty good.

Comment

I hate fubo but its the only way to watch the astros. But seems to need to buffer a lot more than youtube tv. I really like youtube and would be the only one I used if I could get att sports net

Comment

Working...
                              X