No announcement yet.

Dallas Stars '23 Playoff Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otter has been terrible for the majority of this series. You gotta stone that guy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, it was fun for awhile

Comment

Adios Stars!! Didn't show up for the game tonight!

Comment

Not looking good 🤦🏼*♂️

Comment

Yeah this sucks.

Comment

Embarrassing on home ice

Comment

Great showing by the Stars…

Comment

Just don’t have the horses…the blue line has been lacking for a while, but it was better this year with the subtraction of Klinger. Suter was terrible in the POs. Was a great season, I always hate to see it end.

Lotta young talent in the system, just gotta put it all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                    Gutless performance following the lead of their gutless Captain. If Benn is still C after this season they have no desire to win.

This is 100% horse ****. Go watch basketball…

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      This is 100% horse ****. Go watch basketball…

I normally agree with you but can’t about Benn. He is lazy. His play is lazy and can’t stand the guy. He let his team down when they needed him. He would not take ownership of his screw up

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Lotta young talent in the system, just gotta put it all together.

Depending on how this off season goes, Dallas should be some real contenders for the Stanley cup over the next several years. Will be tough when you have seven 100 point teams in your conference.

Comment

Both games the Stats won were without Benn. Coincidence?

Comment

Benn had a helluva regular season…..I’ll leave it at that

Comment

Stars not Stats.

Comment

Dallas Stars '23 Playoff Run

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                                I normally agree with you but can’t about Benn. He is lazy. His play is lazy and can’t stand the guy. He let his team down when they needed him. He would not take ownership of his screw up

I wish he’d have handled that differently, but there’s a lot to that play that’s not being talked about, and hockey players rarely say “I did it” during a po series.

To call Jamie Benn lazy, is reckless and absurd to me. I think he lost his leg as later in this year. I saw it starting the year after they lost in the finals in the bubble. The next year he just didn’t have the legs. His age, and style of play, have taken their toll. This season he was a different dude, and had a great resurgent regular season. I think he ran out of gas late in the season.

There was a lot of other BS going on last night too, but I had to watch bits and pieces on a phone, and listen to most of it.

Either way, I think it’s lazy and ridiculous to accuse THAT GUY of being lazy. We can disagree on that though. No big deal.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 05-30-2023, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X