Gulf shores fishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gulf shores fishing?

In gulf shores for the week and have lots of free time. Would it be worth fishing the beaches in the mornings or?? Looking to just catch anything, but something edible would be great!! Saw a few guys fishing off the beach mid day, but it gets crowded fast down here. Any tips or advice?? I done mine throwing artificial or live

I’ve always fished the pier at the state. You can get a day licenses and bait there.

Comment

I enjoyed fishing the pier.

Comment

The Entertwiner party boat in Pensacola still has a couple spots open for the opener of snapper season. June 1st. It’s like $175 a person I think. We will be there on the 4th of July

Comment

I second the Entertainer. Ive been twice and always had a nice catch.

Comment

Rent a kayak and buy cigar minnows. Paddle out 1/4 mile and drop/drift. We've slammed Spanish mackerel doing this and also caught a few good sharks.

https://youtube.com/shorts/S1gD62slk8w?feature=share

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

I fished some from the beach a couple of years ago and only caught big ladyfish

Comment

I fished the beach early morning before the rush of people. Caught lots of small fish.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  I fished the beach early morning before the rush of people. Caught lots of small fish.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                  Me and little man would get up early and catch little sharks off the beach till folks would get to swimming through our lines! Never have fished the pier. Usually just do a party boat trip or 2 while we're there now.

Comment

Working...
                  X