Need a welder near Lufkin ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a welder near Lufkin ASAP

I have a crank up feeder that was pushed over. A leg brake off the top piece of the tripod. It’s a small job and I don’t wanna make a 2 day round trip if I don’t have to. Can anyone recommend a welder or shop near Lufkin. Right now I’m in the woods 30 minutes south of Lufkin.

Here is a picture. 1.25 square tubing needs to be welded back onto 3/16” plate.
    Attached Files

Comment

Check out dean construction. Gary is based in lufkin

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Check the local beer joints

Comment

The Muffler Shop on Raguet might can do it. I know they have the capability, just don’t know if they have the time to do it right now. That being said, show up with a $100 bill and I bet he fixes it real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
            The Muffler Shop on Raguet might can do it. I know they have the capability, just don’t know if they have the time to do it right now. That being said, show up with a $100 bill and I bet he fixes it real quick.
            I know someone that also used this place to do a quick weld.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Check the local beer joints
              This ain't Baytown or Pasadena

Comment

Stop by 58J Icehouse on 58 and 1818, They will know someone. Where are you hunting in Diboll?

Comment

Dean construction in Lufkin

Pinner Construction in Huntington

Comment

Look for a Rig Welders truck and offer to buy him a Cool One.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokey View Post
                      Look for a Rig Welders truck and offer to buy him a Cool One.
                      No rig welders gonna fire up rig for a cold beer. His coolers already loaded with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Stop by 58J Icehouse on 58 and 1818, They will know someone. Where are you hunting in Diboll?
                        I had that same idea but 58 Junction BBQ was closed. I found a welder west of Livingston near Blanchard. McLaurin Welding located out 190 by Crossing Moving & Storage.

I’m tempted to buy an “el cheap stick welder” from the commies at Amazon to leave at the lease.

I’m hunting near 1818 & 844.

Comment

feeder leg disaster good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
                            I had that same idea but 58 Junction BBQ was closed. I found a welder west of Livingston near Blanchard. McLaurin Welding located out 190 by Crossing Moving & Storage.

I’m tempted to buy an “el cheap stick welder” from the commies at Amazon to leave at the lease.

I hunt just east of 58J off of 1818 on Renfro Hunting Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post

I get a 120v meg welder with flex core wire, for it good to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X