Best AT/MT tires for a F250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best AT/MT tires for a F250

It is about time for some new all terrain tires or maybe MT if not to loud. I had Toyo Open Country AT's and they were not very good when it rained or pulling the boat up the ramp. What is everyone running on here. Thanks for your help in advance. Go!!

Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    37x12.5x20 on stock wheels and they were quiet and smooth on the highway but handled off roading and mountain roads in Colorado like a champ! I never got them stuck or even had them get loose/spin. Ran them on a 19 King Ranch that was tuned/deleted/lifed 4" on a procomp kit.
    I have ran Toyos, Mickey Thompson, and Nittos on previous pickups and these are by far the best, even better than the Mickeys I had.

My dad bought the pickup from me when I bought a class C RV and he recently replaced them with a brand new set. I believe he said the take offs had 9/32nds and he is in Austin. If you're interested in a used set, he has them in the garage for sale.
    shoot me a pm if interested. If you aren't interested in used, no problem. But definitely get the ridge grapplers

Comment

Have 35” ridge grapplers on mine with no complaints.

Comment

Ridge Grapplers on my 2500 Megacab, only about 1000 miles, so far all good.

Comment

What kind of MPG are yall getting with the ridge grapps?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyguitarguy View Post
            What kind of MPG are yall getting with the ridge grapps?
            None.

I have 35in Ridge Grapplers on mine and like them fine. Waiting for 37in toyos to come off back order and will go back to those however since i'm not commuting in it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyguitarguy View Post
              what kind of mpg are yall getting with the ridge grapps?
              14 (+/-).5

Comment

Had Ridge Grapplers for 35k or so miles. No complaints.

Comment

Cooper ST Maxx

Comment

Thanks for the information. Keep it coming!

Comment

I got 44,000 out of my last set of Ridge Grapplers 285/70 R18’s on a 2019 F250 4x4 crew cab

Comment

Originally posted by JMart76 View Post
                        Cooper ST Maxx
                        Yes sir

Comment

BF Goodrich KO2’s. Get more miles out of them than Ridge grapplers and the rocks won’t cut them up as bad.

Comment

Maxxis Razr mt, been very happy with them.. more for mud, durability. We have alot of black mud/clay in the river valleys, and rock in the higher elevations.
                            Hands down the best tire ive ever owned.
                            I could not find a bad review.

Comment

Coopers AT3’s are holding up well on my Ram 2500 22k on them and still have a lot of life left in them. They also say made in the USA on the sidewall.

Comment

Working...
                              X