Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ufc 264

Who is watching?

Would love to see DP knock out Coner. O'Malley is fun to watch and so should Hardy.

I have sworn off ever giving Conor McGregor or Floyd Mayweather any more money. Boring and predictable are what they bring. Historically, CM comes back big off a loss, but he’s rung out. His bell is loose and he’ll get rocked early and will be done fighting forever after the stop.

Comment

Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
      I have sworn off ever giving Conor McGregor or Floyd Mayweather any more money. Boring and predictable are what they bring. Historically, CM comes back big off a loss, but he’s rung out. His bell is loose and he’ll get rocked early and will be done fighting forever after the stop.
      Wanna bet?

Comment

It going to be a good one. Rooting for DP.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Im on the fence about ordering it.

Comment

I'm not a huge McGregor fan but I think he'll win. He's got a lot to prove (and to lose also in my opinion) with this fight and will be focused and ready to go.
            Last edited by BradBryant1000; 07-09-2021, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Going to be a huge fight. All the kindness and respect of the last fight gone with this one. Conor seems angry and trying to hard with the trash talk this time and also taking it to far by involving Dustins wife like he did. I think Dustin will get the win again.

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                Going to be a huge fight. All the kindness and respect of the last fight gone with this one. Conor seems angry and trying to hard with the trash talk this time and also taking it to far by involving Dustins wife like he did. I think Dustin will get the win again.

The trash talk is just Connor's game. That's why I'm rooting for DP.

Comment

Looking forward to Porier shutting McGregor's lights out again. McGregor will make it more of a fight this time but I still think Porier has more to offer. As for the other fights, looking forward to Wonderboy being back in action and the heavyweight match-up between Tuivasa and Hardy should be a real banger.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    The trash talk is just Connor's game. That's why I'm rooting for DP.
                    I liked during the press conference yesterday when DP said “you used to be way better at trash talking”

Comment

Haven't bought one in a while but thinking about this one. Rooting for DP.

Comment

I got Conor but I’m more excited about Wonderboy vs Burns. I think Wonderboy wins and finally gets a title shot vs Usman

Comment

Main card about to start!

Comment

In to watch...

Comment

**** O'malley is teeing off and the green haired Mutino is taking them all

Comment

Working...
                              X