Bad weather last night in Duval county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad weather last night in Duval county

Brother in law is headed to the lease now to see how everything made it through the high winds. Was supposed to be 80-90 mph winds close to where our lease is in San Jose. Hoping for the best.
    He had a tree fall on their vehicle in Alice. Anyone else hear anything about the area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OOOO got the caddy, hope everyone is OK.

Comment

That’s crazy Jason. Hope everything is ok.

Comment

Oh man. Last time we had straight line winds in Jim Wells it tore up everything.

Comment

Thank y’all. I’m just hoping he doesn’t send any more bad pics for me to add on here after he gets there.

Comment

My BIL has a house at Mathis and had a tree pretty much break in half. Luckily it fell away from the house. Will be going there this weekend to cut it up and haul off.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
              Oh man. Last time we had straight line winds in Jim Wells it tore up everything.

You coulda kept that comment to yourself [emoji23]
              Now you really got me worried. Lol

Comment

Saw the line coming through as they thought it would reach down here...guess I should check in on my ex co-workers in Alice to see how they fared.

Comment

All is good there. This is the one I was worried about. The strong winds must’ve missed us

Comment

Spare stand at camp down. One casualty.

Comment

^^ looks like two casualties, even took down the trailer blind in the back

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                        ^^ looks like two casualties, even took down the trailer blind in the back

Lol
                        That one has already been down for a while. We ditched that one and put up this bigger one. We were always going to move that one somewhere else, but seems always get sidetracked.

Comment

We were just south of Benavides Sunday afternoon when storms broke out. 3 hours and several inches of rain and some hail later we were on an island. High and dry but no way out without making a heck of a mess. Ended up not leaving until mid Monday morning. Still sloppy but not too bad. Not much windy where we were but goodness it rained hard.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Comment

My shop got some damage in Banquete. Neighbor sent me this pic.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I heard of a roof bring taken off last night in Benavides, but haven't seen much else storm damage.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X