Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck, and be safe!

Comment

Drive safe smart

Comment

Good luck to everyone chasing Gobblers this weekend.

Comment

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
          Eastbound?!? I think you're headed the wrong direction amigo...

Lmao... I meant west bound but I had that **** song in my head. I got it right on FB before this [emoji23][emoji2359]

Comment

My Grandson Carter connected with a nice Tom last weekend with a H&R 410. Hit him right in the neck and flipped him backwards. It was awesome watching him wait for the right shot and how excited he was. Awesome memories! His uncle Brad and his dad Blane both have hunted with the same gun.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
              My Grandson Carter connected with a nice Tom last weekend with a H&R 410. Hit him right in the neck and flipped him backwards. It was awesome watching him wait for the right shot and how excited he was. Awesome memories! His uncle Brad and his dad Blane both have hunted with the same gun.
              Awesome....

Comment

Congrats, on your grandson.

Comment

Congrats!!! That’s awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! Good stuff right there Mr. Ellis! Congrats to him!

Comment

Most of us are just getting in for the morning. Super slow for everybody. Archery popup hunters and the runners and gunners. Quiet birds mostly and when they did gobble they didnt respond well. Hope this evening with warmer temps and less wind puts them in the mood.

Comment

Now that’s AWESOME...fantastic pic! Congrats on a great bird and a great memory Jeff! 👍👍

Comment

Thanks everyone! Good luck!

Comment

Anyone have turkey reports from north of Angelo?

Comment

Had a lot on my camera, heard some clucking last time I was there and A guy shot one on our lease this past weekend

Comment

First trip to the Christoval lease grounds since the "Snow/Freeze of February". Ground cover and low browse seemed to be coming along. Most small trees and under lying brush seemed to be behind in the budding and leafing stages.

Deer seemed to still be hitting feed stations regularly, cleaning up protein and corn after most feedings. Gravity protein seemed to be lasting a little longer.

Turkeys treated us bad, humbled us some. Where very vocal while in trees, then silent after fly down. Did not see near the numbers of them while driving around either.

Sheds found, food cooked, all deer feed out, deer lease kool-aid drank and no busted water pipes. I would call it a success.

Hope all is well and all kill a giant Tom.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X