The Osage build event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Osage build event

I remember a few years back there were groups getting together for the weekend and building their own Osage? Is anyone planning one coming up?

I’m interested.

Hdfilmmaker

Ojam in Oklahoma. I believe it happens in the spring sometime. Don’t know if it’s gonna happen in 2021 due to all this pandemic crap!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks for the info. I’ll keep my open for it. I got my gf into grad archery. And it’d be cool for her and I to build our own trad bows.

Comment

Here’s a little more info:

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Definitely interested

Comment

If you are interested in primitive bows it’s a must. Then there is the Tennessee Classic and mojam. All three are great! Arvin

Comment

We started a Thursday night group here in western Michigan. It turned out to be great fun with all of us making self bows. We then started making black powder long guns, arrow shafts and flintknapping .

All went well for about 5 years and then the guy that owned the building moved and it ended.

My suggestion would be to put some feelers out at your local archery club to see if others in your area wants to start up a get together. It was a lot of fun even for our wives who on some nights came to watch.

Comment

man that looks awesome! i want to go!

Comment

OJAM will start an addiction pretty quick.

Comment

Working...
                  X