Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Show your UTV/SXS Thread for the season..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Show your UTV/SXS Thread for the season..

Love to see what everybody's got. Always good to see what gadgets, feeders, gun racks, lights, lifts etc people are running... Gives me good (or bad ideas).

Edit:
    Added a few things to mine: 2" Lift, Forward A-Arms 28in tires on mine. Front receiver for the feeder (switch is wired for either the front or rear hitch). Still trying to figure out what I want to do for a rifle/bow rack.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TreyRo; 10-17-2018, 01:02 PM.

First winter with my 2018 Mule Pro Fxt

Comment

No mods yet on mine except the 50” light bar and side mirrors. I’ve got 70 miles on it so far, the only complaint is it’s not very quiet but I knew that going in. Very happy with it, 2018 Yamaha Viking EPS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post

Can you show where you ran the wires and mounted the interior lights?

Comment

Which lights are those?

Comment

I like those lights too. I saved the link he posted about them a while back but haven’t found it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
              No mods yet on mine except the 50” light bar and side mirrors. I’ve got 70 miles on it so far, the only complaint is it’s not very quiet but I knew that going in. Very happy with it, 2018 Yamaha Viking EPS

The exhaust on the crew is loader than any of our previous ones but not obnoxious... Doesn’t really seem to bug the critters either since we are fairly close to a highway and there is traffic from the Livestock folks.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                I like those lights too. I saved the link he posted about them a while back but haven’t found it again.

Found em from a previous post:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1E3B1C8D-D022-455D-ABB3-FF4DCB80D398.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	24556547

I don’t have a very good pic of it right now. I’ll put this here as a placeholder for now. It has the Rigid Dually cubes mounted on the A Pillar, roof, grab bar, and homemade high rack fort he back for now.

Comment

Here is mine

Great machine rides great 👍🏻
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                      Can you show where you ran the wires and mounted the interior lights?
                      I have a total of two interior lights. One under the front dash to illuminate the front floorboard, and one on the center roll bar to illuminate the cab (it illuminates the rear floor board to so no need for one back there). I was surprised at how bright they are, one light illuminates the entire cab, and one light up front is more than enough for creeping around at night. I can post pics this weekend, but for the center roll bar light, I just brought it out of the hood at the front passenger roll bar and followed the roll bar to the middle bar. My windshield and roof hide the wires. For the under dash one, i just brought it though the steering column if i remember correctly. The under dash one was the only one i drilled since i couldnt zip tie it.
                      Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                      Which lights are those?
                      They are rock lights off amazon. Have had them for almost 8 months now and no issues, they are well built and cheap. I try to run as dark as possible at night at the ranch, so my headlights were a bit to bright. Mounted one of these upfront and it provides plenty of cruising light.

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                      Correct, that is them. Like them so far, as said above they appear to be well built and are fairly cheap.

I have one zip tied to the front for a driving light and it works great.

Comment

I have a total of two interior lights. One under the front dash to illuminate the front floorboard, and one on the center roll bar to illuminate the cab (it illuminates the rear floor board to so no need for one back there). I was surprised at how bright they are, one light illuminates the entire cab, and one light up front is more than enough for creeping around at night. I can post pics this weekend, but for the center roll bar light, I just brought it out of the hood at the front passenger roll bar and followed the roll bar to the middle bar. My windshield and roof hide the wires. For the under dash one, i just brought it though the steering column if i remember correctly. The under dash one was the only one i drilled since i couldnt zip tie it.

They are rock lights off amazon. Have had them for almost 8 months now and no issues, they are well built and cheap. I try to run as dark as possible at night at the ranch, so my headlights were a bit to bright. Mounted one of these upfront and it provides plenty of cruising light.

Correct, that is them. Like them so far, as said above they appear to be well built and are fairly cheap.

That little light throws that well out front?

Awesome

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          That little light throws that well out front?

Awesome

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                          Yes id say its a good 30 or 40 yards of light. Almost too bright for what I was wanting, but its still better than super bright headlights. From afar, it just looks like a little green eye looking at you which I like. Id say im comfortable running 20mph in unknown terrain at night with this light. I do 30 down my ranch roads no problem.

If you're looking for spotlight brightness, this is not your light, but if you wanna creep around undetected by animals, cant go wrong with this setup.

Comment

2019 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000, not much added yet just the Audioformz roof and back seat gun racks. Getting ready for wheels and tires, and lift.

Comment

Thanks I just bought some! It appears we have the same rig just about!

Click image for larger version

Name:	C1423D00-5F16-4977-9727-7DC836D1DCCD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	24556549

Comment

Working...
                              X