Comment

Praying

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Praying.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everybody for the prayers still not any change in condition but we’re not gonna give up.

From my sister

To all who have been praying for my son Cash, and our whole family, thank you. I want to remind everyone as well that we are to pray the Word of God over him. We know exactly what the Word says concerning God's will for Cash: total and complete healing, nothing short of that. We are not budging on God's promises nor negotiating with the enemy in any way. If you are going to pray for Cash, pray the Word. I have written a prayer that captures the heart of God's Word that we pray over Cash. If you do not know how to pray the Word of God over people, start with this. You are free to take this prayer and change my son's name to whoever you are praying for, and change the mountains to whatever you are speaking against. The Word is no respecter of persons. God is fighting for you as well, but you have a part to play in that fight: pray.

Mark 11:23-24 says, "Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Believe what you SAY will come to pass. This prayer is what we are SAYING will come to pass, regardless of our feelings or the reports. God's Word is final authority over Cash and we are not going to budge one bit over it. This is God's Word for Cash, and this is how we pray it:

Heavenly Father,

Your Word says that our children are our inheritance and a blessing from you (Psalm 127:3), and that Cash is fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14), intricately woven together in his mother’s womb (Psalm 139:15-16), and that you called him according to Your purpose before he was born (Jeremiah 1:5) for Your kingdom and for Your glory. We proclaim that the assignment to kill him, destroy him, and steal his future (John 10:10) is cancelled and cannot succeed, for no weapon formed against him shall prosper, and every tongue or prognosis that rises against his health and full recovery shall be proven wrong (Isaiah 54:17). We speak to the mountains of any brain damage and respiratory issues and command them to be uprooted from him and cast into the sea. We do not doubt the power of Your Word and the name of Jesus (Mark 11:24), for Your promise is that where two of us agree on earth about ANYTHING we ask, it will be done for us by You, Father (Matthew 18:19). So we agree together touching the mind and body of Cash, declaring that he is healed fully and completely by the stripes of Jesus (Isaiah 53:5) and that healing manifest in his brain and in his body, that he shall live a full and healthy life, and recount the wonderful deeds of the Lord (Psalm 118:17). We speak into his mind and body the Word of the Lord that is sent to heal him and to deliver him from ALL destruction (Psalm 107:20). We command his brain to function fully to God’s design and exceedingly and abundantly above the doctors’ expectations (Ephesians 3:20). We believe Cash's healing will bring glory to the name of Jesus (Ephesians 3:21), for the name of Jesus is above brain damage and respiratory issues (Philippians 2:9). This is our confidence that we have in Christ Jesus: that if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us. And if we know You hear us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of You (1 John 5:14-15).Cash making a full and healthy recovery is Your will and we are confident we shall see him whole, in Jesus name. We pray for divine wisdom and inspiration for the doctors and nurses who are caring for Cash, beyond their natural understanding or abilities (James 1:5). We thank you for Your peace being given to our family (John 14:27), peace that comforts us and dispels fear from us. We pray together, as one, for Your kingdom to come, and Your will to be done perfectly and completely in this trial, and in Cash's body, as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10). Despite this attack from the enemy, we declare that You, Father, will work all things together for the good of Cash and our family (Romans 8:28). We are more than conquerors because of the love and power of Jesus (Romans 8:37), who already has overcome the enemy (John 16:33), and has given that victory to Cash and our family (1 Corinthians 15:57), for with You we shall do valiantly; it is You, Jesus, who treads down our foes (Psalm 60:12). You will turn the strategy of Satan on his own head (Psalm 27:2), and will make a show of him openly in his defeat once again (Colossians 2:15). Holy Spirit, bring comfort (John 14:16) and power (Romans 15:13) to our family to see this victory all the way through to the end. We declare that Your’s is the kingdom, Your’s is the power, and Your’s is the glory, both now in this trial, and forever. Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Her faith is inspiring! I'm all in and pray in agreement with her as well.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for Cash and family

Comment

Prayers sent for this young man and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                      Her faith is inspiring! I'm all in and pray in agreement with her as well.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Yes it is. Especially with what she’s been through over the last 8 years of dealing with a abusive meth head husband. Finally got him put in jail and divorced met a great guy and was finally happy again.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

So scary!!

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Prayers!!!