Old mobile home suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old mobile home suggestions

I have an old abandoned mobile home on my property and am looking for any advise about getting rid of it. its a 2012 double wide that may or may not be livable (no ones lived there for a few years and would need serious work).

Anyone been through this or know who I can contact?

Thanks in advance

Could you shoot me pictures 822 798 2960? How much would you want for it

Comment

List it on Craigslist for 10k or more. Negotiate a price you are comfortable with. It’ll be gone within a week.

Comment

If it’s a 2012 I’m interested in it.

Text me pictures please

Do you have the title to it?

Thank you
        Walt
        361-293-4020

Comment

I was going to say, you won’t have any trouble getting rid of it. My wife’s grandmother passed away recently, she had an OLD double wide, like a 92 model on fairly poor shape, structurally sound but cosmetically poor. We didn’t know what to do with it, listed it for free and it lasted all of two hours and someone came and got it.

Comment

I seen a sign by Walmart in Sherman saying we buy mobile homes.
            I was trying to get rid of my 1998 doublewide. Sat empty 2 yrs and needed repairs.
            I called and they came & got it plus gave me $5k !!! This was 3 months ago.

PM me & I'll shoot you their #.
            Last edited by 12ring; 07-16-2021, 09:04 PM. Reason: Time

Comment

Old??? [emoji16]
              Mine is a 1969 14x70 Lol

Sure miss those days of being able to hunt a lease for a nominal cost that didn’t create greed and a feeling of despair if you didn’t kill something!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckrider View Post
                Old??? [emoji16]
                Mine is a 1969 14x70 Lol
                How about a 1954 Vagabond travel trailer which is about as big as a single wide (although I wouldn't want to try and tow the beast), still in use, water tight and in decent shape. They don't build them like that any more. OK, back to the real reason for the thread .... Good luck with your disposal!

Comment

Working...
                X