Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Shipping Crate to Bow Blind (in progress)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good Chew. Glad it was a tear down, I can imagine the fuel it would have took to haul that thing to Sonora with the wind holding you back.

Comment

Originally posted by tmag592 View Post
      Glad it was a tear down, I can imagine the fuel it would have took to haul that thing to Sonora with the wind holding you back.
      no doubt.

Comment

Looks good Chew, nice job

Comment

sweet paint job

Comment

Good luck this fall. You should have plenty of video and LDP's to share with us.

Comment

mark for later

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Phase 2: Redneck Art (the stand is going to be elevated up in an oak mott)

[ATTACH]36921[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]36920[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]36923[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]36922[/ATTACH]

Phase 3 will be windows and interior (bow hooks, gear hooks, video port, etc.)
                How did this blind hold up over the years? I picked up a crate and am looking at making one. Any suggestions on getting it to hold up longer?

Comment

Wow!!! Flashback

Comment

Wow. The sons that helped me build that all have their own kids now!

I got a lot of use out of that blind and another one just like it for 3 years and then I sold it to somebody when I got off the lease.

as long as you keep slapping good paint on it... should be good to go.

Comment

Working...
                    X