Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JMart76 View Post
    Cooper ST Maxx
    This for sure! I love mine and they are aggressive enough without being loud like an M/T tire. Tough as nails also. Most of the oilfield guys up in this country run them as they are off road a lot and they hold up very well in that environment.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nitto is owned and manufactured by Toyo. The Toyo RT is their version of the Ridge Grappler

Comment

Cooper at3 or st maxx

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cooper STT pro, I have them on everything I own.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmaxhunter View Post
            Maxxis Razr mt, been very happy with them.. more for mud, durability. We have alot of black mud/clay in the river valleys, and rock in the higher elevations.
            Hands down the best tire ive ever owned.
            I could not find a bad review.
            X2. Quietest mud tire there is. I’m running the AT version on my Jeep, the MT on my Tundra and on my wife’s Jeep. Best tires on the market.

Comment

Pathfinders

Comment

I just bought yokohama geolanders 37s for my dodge 2500 60,000 mile warranty cant beat it

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                  Coopers AT3’s are holding up well on my Ram 2500 22k on them and still have a lot of life left in them. They also say made in the USA on the sidewall.
                  A TBH member also works at their plant. I second, third, fourth the Cooper brands.

Comment

Just put a set of Cooper evolution M/T on my f150 285/70/17 for right at $800.

My recommendation is to buy online from tirebuyer and know a first responder/teacher to get you the coupon code they accept for I want to say 10 or 15% off and free shipping. Had mine on door step the next day.

They are also made in USA

Comment

Ridge grapplers suck offroad. Got stuck on wet grass one time. Big fan of the cooper stt mudd tires. Now we have firestone mt on the 2500 and they are ok. Only reason we went firestone is because they get replaced under warranty anytime one is low on tread

Comment

Originally posted by Medina19 View Post
                        I just bought yokohama geolanders 37s for my dodge 2500 60,000 mile warranty cant beat it
                        We had bad luck with those. Wife had them on her Titan, wore unevenly, maybe lasted 30k miles, loud and real expensive.

Comment

I like my 295/65/20 Toyo MTs on my Ram 2500. Hard to complain about them.

If I had to go with an AT it would probably be the Falken Wildpeak. They are a little more aggressive than most ATs to me, not too loud and good off road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                            BF Goodrich KO2’s. Get more miles out of them than Ridge grapplers and the rocks won’t cut them up as bad.
                            This was my complaint with ridge grapplers, after about 20k miles gravel roads ate them up, rubber came out in chunks.

Comment

I've been having good luck with sumitomo at's. Warrantied to 65k and cheaper than the rest.

Comment

I’m running Yokohama geolander MTs on my f250. Wearing even and awesome tread life for me. Super tough tire. I have no complaints. Real quiet compared to other mud terrains I’ve run in the past as well. Had a set on my old 4runner and loved them.

Comment

Working...
                                X