Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite hunting influencer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
    Grand day for TBH. Two threads- boobie sucker and Influencer. Holy S@#% !!
    Topping the list of searches performed on TBH for 7/9/21 is now “boobie sucker”..

Comment

Tnik

Only guy I watch on youtube is Chris Bee. He's not obnoxious like some other guys on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        The fact that “influencer” is an accepted term in our society is stupid. The fact that it’s being used on a hunting forum is disturbing.

My dad, my uncle, and my son, are my favorite INFLUENCES on the way I hunt.

“Hunting influencers” in this moronic new accepted context, are nothing more than salesmen.
        Well put.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

My father first, after that it would be O'Connor, Capstick, and Ruark.

Comment

my Papi Buddy, always concerned which way the wind was blowing and what direction to walk in from “whats wrong with shooting them as they run away?” He has endured a lot from me over the years. Old school and I hit the lottery having him as my teacher

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
              None of them. I don't need to be "influenced".
              This. I’m allergic to “influencers”

Comment

The fact that “influencer” is an accepted term in our society is stupid. The fact that it’s being used on a hunting forum is disturbing.

“Hunting influencers” in this moronic new accepted context, are nothing more than salesmen.
                this 110%
                most hunting shows/videos are about 3 mins of footage about 27 min of somebody trying to sell you the dumbest, most unnecessary thing youve ever seen

Comment

Tiffany Lakoski

Comment

Looks like oldcurmudgeon.com must be down today.

Comment

Influencer would be my grandpa and my dad. Have taught me everything I know from hunting deer and small game here in TX to killing giant mulies and elk out west and every other species of game. They were doing the public land thing long before it was cool or ever really even talked about.

As far as quality hunting shows go would have to be newberg, shockey, and rinella. These guys are hunters not specialized in one specific species and practice what they preach.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                        Steve Rinella, Randy Newberg, Remi Warren.
                        how could I forget Remi?

Remi Warren, 2nd vote.

Comment

Docmay!!!! His hunts just make me want to hunt more

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                            The Hunting Public I can't believe didn't make your list. Those guys along with Hunting Beast have a public land cult following.
                            Infalt is an outstanding deer hunter, but an ever better t-shirt buyer.

Comment

Hunting shows are what they are. Influencers are a big part of the hunting industry.

Like most I like Steve Rinella. I enjoy Nick Mundt from Bone Collectors. I am currently hooked on the HUSHIN guys watching their stuff out West. I find myself watching a lot more YouTube hunts than MyOutdoor TV subscription.

Comment

LOL Dale. I was trying to get to this in a more delicate way.......but bam there it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X