Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    More news from the NCAA clown show:

SOURCES: The Douglas County Health Department will determine between now and Sunday which members of the #Vanderbilt traveling party will be required to undergo routine COVID-19 testing — all, or just potentially unvaccinated members.

Why is the Douglas County HD making these decisions ? Shouldn’t it be a competent official with the NCAA ?

If NCSt had all players & coaches get tested then test all the players, coaches, & trainers for Vandy, MSU, and Texas. This is purely political bullshizt
    Is there a “competent official” in the NCAA? That group defines incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
      Is there a “competent official” in the NCAA? That group defines incompetence.
      Everything bureaucrats touch, turns to ****.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Everything bureaucrats touch, turns to ****.
        Agreed. See Tech and A&M can get along.

Comment

Anybody else following the Headlsburg Prune Packers. They’re streaming live on YouTube right now. They’re playing some great ball, standing at 13-2 on the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Texas played great baseball. Hate to see Cole take the loss after keeping them in the game getting out of bases loaded no out jam. That back foot slider that hit the kid in the foot was the tide turning pitch.

Comment

More Cowbells! Hail State! Good game Horns.

Comment

Wow!!! Great game!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  All sec!!!!! Boooooom!!!
                  All SEC because of the Douglas County HD. It really sucks for NCSt.

Comment

Always so close.

Ugh.

It was fun though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Better team won...

Comment

Texas should be set up well for next season also. I am curious to see how many seasons it takes Schlossnagle to reload at A&M. For years I could see that a following season would be just fine. After this past season.....I just do not see it. I believe it will take them a few recruiting seasons to get back to the Regionals. Hope I am wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                          All SEC because of the Douglas County HD. It really sucks for NCSt.
                          Oh, I know….I posted that for Bob.

Corbin hugged the NC State coach after the game yesterday…..shocked they haven’t shut the whole thing down. LOL….these idiots are worried about a ball club who’ve been together the entire season, but ignore the thousands of fans sitting seat to seat in the stands.

Its all bull****…..every bit of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Better team won...

They both have great pitching and that's what usually wins. I actually thought tu's pitching was better.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                              Texas should be set up well for next season also. I am curious to see how many seasons it takes Schlossnagle to reload at A&M. For years I could see that a following season would be just fine. After this past season.....I just do not see it. I believe it will take them a few recruiting seasons to get back to the Regionals. Hope I am wrong though.
                              He definitely has an uphill climb….JUCO JUCO JUCO, then recruit like crazy. We’re already getting kids who committed to ASU and TCU jumping ship.

Comment

That was some great baseball. Excellent season for the Longhorns, and a tip of the cap to Mississippi State. There is nothing worse than the “SEC” nonsense though. Seriously; it is worse than cross fitters and vegans.

Yes; the conference has an abundance of talented teams. We all know. Please tell us all about your love for the SEC and how you will name your first born Reveille Southeastern (insert last name).

Comment

Working...
                                X