Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m starting to like the tactacam reveal x

For the price they
    are pretty good cameras. The big question is how long will they last. I also have coverts but tactacam monthly price is so much cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 5 of them now and they are awesome! No reason to overpay for other brands imo

Comment

They are eating good this morning

Comment

You’ll look a long time to find better camera at that price!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          I have 5 of them now and they are awesome! No reason to overpay for other brands imo
          I have 2 Spartan cams and one Reveal X. The Spartan interface is much better than the Reveal. Also I am not a fan of the picture blurring when you zoom it in. My plan is actually cheaper on the Spartan. But hey I won it in a facebook raffle. So for the $20 I spent on it I cant complain much I guess.

Comment

I've just moved on from the always-iffy spypoints to tactacam reveal X. The pictures are certainly better but they have a ways to go in terms of overall interface and flexibility with settings. I have ordered a lithium solar pack from herd360.com so we'll see how that goes. So far I like it. Camera is cheap. Plan is cheap. Easy to set up.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
              I have 2 Spartan cams and one Reveal X. The Spartan interface is much better than the Reveal. Also I am not a fan of the picture blurring when you zoom it in. My plan is actually cheaper on the Spartan. But hey I won it in a facebook raffle. So for the $20 I spent on it I cant complain much I guess.
              I can’t argue with that. I know guys who have Spartans and love them. I’ve had Spypoints which was a waste of money, and Coverts which are good but expensive. For the price, Reveal beats those two

Comment

Deployed my Tactacam Reveal X this last weekend. Had it in a hole of an area that my other cell camera would not connect to a cell signal - not even with an external camera.

Pleased as punch that the Tactacam grabbed three bars right off the bat and has been sending pics everyday, flawlessly. Pretty darn impressed for $110 - Cabelas with Coupon.

Does it transmit as good of pics as a non-cell camera - no - but 100 times better than some of the other cell cameras I have tried.

Will buy another one if I can find again in stores. Two thumbs up from me IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                  Deployed my Tactacam Reveal X this last weekend. Had it in a hole of an area that my other cell camera would not connect to a cell signal - not even with an external camera.

Pleased as punch that the Tactacam grabbed three bars right off the bat and has been sending pics everyday, flawlessly. Pretty darn impressed for $110 - Cabelas with Coupon.

Does it transmit as good of pics as a non-cell camera - no - but 100 times better than some of the other cell cameras I have tried.

Will buy another one if I can find again in stores. Two thumbs up from me IMO.
                  Pull the card and the quality is much better if uploaded to a device.

Comment

I put out a Tactacam in an area I hunt that doesn’t have cell service. I set it up and the camera even said no signal. I left it anyway and started receiving pics.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      Pull the card and the quality is much better if uploaded to a device.
                      You can also request an HD download.

Comment

Working...
                      X