Pray for my wife please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Small animal in his intestines”

So glad hes home, and that she is on the slow road to recovery! Prayers going up!

Comment

Wow!

Comment

All I can say is Praise God for hearing our prayers for your wife and her dog!

Praying for her to have a swift painless recovery.

Comment

Both home! Best news I've heard all week. Made my eyes well up with happiness. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            How are yall holding up,?

We’re doing good. She has her ups & downs. She has a lot of time on her hands to think & she thinks she’s a burden on me & others. But I try my best to comfort her & let her know there’s no one else in the world I’d rather take care of than her. She made up in her mind she’s gonna walk again before the end of the year, so there’s y’all another pray request. I really appreciate everyone lifting her up in prayer during this time. Thank y’all!!

On a side note the low live thieves hit my house & shop again in Willis. But I had everything of value out this time. All they did was tare up the latch I put on the door. But at this point I really don’t care, I’m just glad I’m laying in a recliner next to her hospital bed in our living room watching her sleep!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude! That is an awesome story about her dog! It sounds like your wife is on the road to recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                We’re doing good. She has her ups & downs. She has a lot of time on her hands to think & she thinks she’s a burden on me & others. But I try my best to comfort her & let her know there’s no one else in the world I’d rather take care of than her. She made up in her mind she’s gonna walk again before the end of the year, so there’s y’all another pray request. I really appreciate everyone lifting her up in prayer during this time. Thank y’all!!

On a side note the low live thieves hit my house & shop again in Willis. But I had everything of value out this time. All they did was tare up the latch I put on the door. But at this point I really don’t care, I’m just glad I’m laying in a recliner next to her hospital bed in our living room watching her sleep!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Dirt bags! I wish it was legal to rig explosives to the door!

Glad she's doing well. Prayers for her to accept help in her time of need but it sounds like it's also part of her strong will to help herself and that's a good thing. Praying she beats every goal she sets!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X