LJ’s in Brenham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LJ’s in Brenham

Dang good. Dang dang good! Highly recommend the potato salad. I like how they slice the brisket thick and ain’t shy with how much they pile on your plate. And homemade pickles! Lawdy!
    Attached Files

Good BBQ and great people.

Comment

They were just on the Today Show. Their brisket chili is the bomb.

Comment

Where at in Brenham? We go through there a lot going to the deer lease, and I sho like some good BBQ.

Comment

Dont forget the mac n cheese and jalapenos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
            Where at in Brenham? We go through there a lot going to the deer lease, and I sho like some good BBQ.

Business 290, west of town, right next to The Yard and across from Brenham Repair.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
              Business 290, west of town, right next to The Yard and across from Brenham Repair.
              We go right by it then.

Looks like they have a website too.
              Last edited by TX_Kevin; 05-07-2021, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                Dont forget the mac n cheese and jalapenos.

We waited in line about a half hour, and the guy in front of us ordered Mac n cheese. They said they’d just run out, and he just turned and walked out. That must be good good Mac n cheese.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  We waited in line about a half hour, and the guy in front of us ordered Mac n cheese. They said they’d just run out, and he just turned and walked out. That must be good good Mac n cheese.

Its pretty dang good!

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                    Dang good. Dang dang good! Highly recommend the potato salad. I like how they slice the brisket thick and ain’t shy with how much they pile on your plate. And homemade pickles! Lawdy!
                    Good golly, that looks tasty. BBQ sure nuff looks fine, but with me being part German and all, I can make a meal on potato salad. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Never heard of LJs, but based on your pic and all the positive responses, I’ve written them down on my dance card.

Comment

Looks Great!

Comment

Is that brisket or chicken they put on your plate? Looks good, I’ll stop by next time I am out that way,

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                            Is that brisket or chicken they put on your plate? Looks good, I’ll stop by next time I am out that way,

My wife got brisket and Turkey, and I got brisket, ribs, and sausage. The Turkey was a little over peppered for our taste, but it was still so good. The brisket was excellent, ribs were good, and the jalapeño sausage was better than many smokehouses. We had enough left over to feed us both again for dinner last night.

Comment

I’m going to have to check it out for sure. Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X