Had to Share!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to Share!!!

I just got home from a Auction here in Town, I was so shocked to see what price's for guns were bringing. These guns was nothing special at all, I'm talking mostly Mossberg, Ruger's and a few Remington's. 22 pistols, I'm talking about 6 shot revolvers was selling for $500-- to $750, Mossberg 410 shotgun, $800, Marlin 30/30, $900, there was only 1 pistol that brought under $500 and that was a ruger 380 and sold for $480, almost made me wish I took my gun's up there and sold them. I was just amazed at what they brought at a outside Auction.

God Bless
    Bish

At the prices today if I don’t have it I don’t need it. I probably don’t need it even if they were going for .50 cents on the dollar but hey...[emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
      I just got home from a Auction here in Town, I was so shocked to see what price's for guns were bringing. These guns was nothing special at all, I'm talking mostly Mossberg, Ruger's and a few Remington's. 22 pistols, I'm talking about 6 shot revolvers was selling for $500-- to $750, Mossberg 410 shotgun, $800, Marlin 30/30, $900, there was only 1 pistol that brought under $500 and that was a ruger 380 and sold for $480, almost made me wish I took my gun's up there and sold them. I was just amazed at what they brought at a outside Auction.

God Bless

Bish
      They would have probably charged a huge percentage to auction your gun as well.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to inflation. It's not just real estate and building materials.

Comment

Working...
        X