X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kohler for residence no doubt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

This isn't real elaborate but I think budget wise of cost vs return this is a good way to go and this video shows how to do it safely and how to get the most available wattage out of your generator. It also allows you to use your generator in other applications by staying mobil.

Comment

Originally posted by Reel cajun View Post
        I put a Generac 18kw on our new house 4 years ago. No problems ever until today. Unit shut down because of low oil pressure. I cleaned up oil in cabinet and refilled with oil and cranked up to find leak. It was the oil pressure sensor right above the oil filter. Called local guy that set mine up and got part from him and back in business now. I have no complaints with Generac, anything mechanical can have an issue. Shut itself down like it was supposed to. Running on NG
        Parts are readily available for the Generac. We just ordered a spare oil pressure sensor to keep just in case. Ordered off of Amazon.

Comment

Any options for those without natural gas? Propane? Diesel?

Comment

I was wondering the same on other options. Propane and diesel is what I am interested in. The problem I have with them fuel storage and consumption. Kubota has diesels 10/12Kw that use less than a gallon an hour and propane uses a lot more per hour. Decisions and money.

Comment

Working...
            X