No announcement yet.

Prayers for the Nolen Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP brother. Wished I would have met you.

Comment

Prayers sent...

Comment

Terrible news. I always thought of Breck as TBH's resident MacGyver.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm just shocked. He will be missed. I am thankful we got to share a few fires together. Condolences from my family to his.

Comment

He was one of the originals. Super nice guy. We need one of his signature Velet Elvis pics. Prayers to the Nolen Family

Comment

This one hurts, hurts bad. Breck was a friend, a mentor, and a icon. When I was at UT he took me under his wing and I knew I had a friend I could count on. He bought my lunch 1-2 times a month (Rockin Ruthanns at Maudies) made sure I didn’t need anything, and helped teach me how to bow hunt. He was always generous with his time, his knowledge, and gear. He gave me his old tricked out Mathews bow, a Deerslayer Slaypod, bow hunting pack, etc. to help me get started. He took me on a couple hunts, teaching along the way.

I always admired the zest for life and no doubt he lived life to the fullest. He’s had a huge impact on my life and I’ll always be thankful for that.

My condolences to his family. He was a special one.

Comment

I remember that video sad to hear, prayers to the family.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                  Breck truly was a part of the DNA of Texasbowhunter.com when he was active here. His influence on this site was profound. He will be sorely missed. Unreal hunter, father and friend. Crazy he's gone.

Prayers for his already grieving family.

He is one of the reasons I stayed on here . He was a good Man .

Comment

Prayers up for the family and friends. My condolences to all who knew him

Todd

Comment

Such sad news. Prayers up for family and friends. He was a great guy and a good friend that will be missed. RIP Breck

Comment

It’s sad that it takes an event like this to bring out a lot of the original TBH’ers.

As has already been stated many times Deerslayer was an original TBH member and a legend of sorts here. This one hits home even though I never met him in person. That’s how big an impact he had on this community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers for his family.

Comment

Comment

Good to see the old school coming in to tip their hats. Missed all yall.

Comment

Sad day. Praying for the family.

Comment

Working...
                                X