No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir she is! Her feet hang off her bed, if she isn't all the way up on her pillow.

Comment

Hope you're off to a great weekend Macie! Sending some prayers up this morning.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Comment

Waiting on GOOD reports. Keep standing, y'all!

Comment

Good morning Macie and family, y'all have a great week.

Comment

Pool day for Macie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is pure awesome right there.

Comment

Having some fun in pool, Macie! I'm jealous! I hope you had a nice weekend Macie. Have an even better week! God bless you!!!

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Comment

Father, HEAL that child!

Comment

WOW Macie, you look so beautiful & relaxed swimming and like said above you're sure getting tall. I bet swimming sure cools you off and helps the day go by quicker. This is one good reason to Love summer.

Brian we're praying that all of Keili's test will come back with a positive report and that y'all will be able to tell the doctors that God has done a work and has spoken Healing to her body and Spirit. Praying for you two to have peace, comfort and joy through this and that the Gardner's will be a mighty testimony for our Father!

Briana as you know if you have any, ANY needs all you have to do is let us know! Y'all are a big part of the family!!!

God Bless the Gardner's!
                      Last edited by BowCrazy; 06-14-2016, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Have a great weekend Macie, prayin for you and Mom.

Comment

Good morning beautiful, hope your weekend was a great one.

Comment

Hello sweetheart! Praying for you and Mom. Y'all have a great week and keep Praising God for what he's doing.

Brian, praying that this week will be awesome for the Gardner's.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Thinking of and praying for y'all this afternoon...

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

Hey Macie, hope you're staying cool. It's starting to get real hot outside and you need to go swimming more to stay cool.

We're still praying that God is going to heal you and use you in a mighty way for His Glory.

Any word on Keili yet. We're still offering up prayers for her.

Brian praying that all is well with y'all.

God Bless the Gardners!!

Comment

Working...
                                X