No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't checked in, in a while. Funny story about Macie and the nurses. Macie, hope you have a great week.

Prayers to the entire family.

Comment

I haven't checked the thread in a while either. Funny about Macie's actions, I haven't laughed like that in a while. Brian, you and Kelly have got this. Ya'll gone through so much, the good Lord isn't going to back up on ya now.

Comment

God is moving in the Gardner family. Praying He continues to move in a mighty way.

Hey Macie girl we Love you and are Praying for God to continue to use you and heal you.

Praying for the Gardner's.

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Hey Macie gal, another Friday is upon us. Time to kick up them heels and do the Friday dance.

Comment

Happy Friday Macie!!! Hàve a good weekend. Always praying for you and your family.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Comment

Macie, hope you have a great rest of the weekend.

You need to stay dry I hear we're going to get some rain next week.

Snuggle up and get some good movies to watch.

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Good morning Macie, hope your week is going great!

Comment

Hope everyone is ok after all the rain. We had 20.7". But are high and dry.

Comment

Checking in and praying for all of you, brother!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                      Hope everyone is ok after all the rain. We had 20.7". But are high and dry.
                      Wow, glad y'all stayed high and dry. Last time we had 20" was Allison. Closed 105 down at the Trinity.

Comment

Looks like we need to send you the Ark!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ARK.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	24440831

Stay dry Macie girl.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!
                        Last edited by BowCrazy; 04-20-2016, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Keili wanted to watch some movie tonight. I really couldn't tell you what it was, I did see lots of green screen though lol. Anyway she was late taking off Macies leg braces. When Keili did Ho in about a hour late, Macie wouldn't look at her, she actually turned her head to the wall. Lol yup Macie was giving momma the cold shoulder! I thought it was pretty funny

Comment

What a roller coaster of a week. We hosted our counties 4-H rifle match Friday and Saturday. Bless Keili's heart she stuck through it in cramps and pain. (She runs the scoring machine) yes I told her we could do it but after 20 yrs I know how hard headed she is and didn't argue. Had some of our kids shoot outstanding (love to see their smiles). Back to reality and Keili's pain, got her home and finally comfortable and the pain stopped. She was actually feeling pretty good, and insisted that I keep my plans to go look at a deer lease. Drove Sunday evening to Pandale to this new lease and even in the dark felt it was going to be a great place. Woke up Monday morning on the ranch. Sunrise reveled the terrain and we were hooked already. Only when we connected to the house wifi did we start getting notices about the weather! We actually ended up staying Monday night also because the way home was closed. In the mean time I did get to watch Harley come in 6th place smallbore at the Junior Olympics and 11th place in air rifle! I still tear up thinking about it! So proud! Anyway get home and take Keili to scheduled dr appointment for labs. Those results show very little cancer cells. Yeah!!!!! Of course dr brings us down and says that can be common don't get hopes up.

Works been a mess, guys are having to drive 40 mins further because the roads are washed out. But we are all thankfull we still have work.

Preop went good yesterday. We are about to head to Houston for her surgery to remove the polyp from her ovary. Hopefully that will either solve the problems or at least tell us what's going on. Prayers for solving the problem.

Brian

Forgot to add. After we got home from lease, we talk to the land owner. There is a small ranch house no one uses, we actually sleep in it while there. She said we could use it as long as we pay the electric and do some fixing up! Heck yeah no camper!
                            Last edited by brianlg31; 04-22-2016, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Prayers for solving the problem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Checking in as well. Always have you all in my prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X