No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Friday Macie gal, stay warm this weekend.

Comment

Hope you had a great week Macie! Hàve an even better weekend!

Comment

Keili and I stayed up watching movies last night so we were late getting up this morning. I woke up to Macie moaning very loudly. I went in to check on her, she wasn't wet or anything. So I repositioned her, but she was still moaning. Ohhhh. Turned on the tv, she smiled and hasn't said another word. Actually she is back to sleep! I love the fact that she has such a routine and if your late she is going to let you know.

Comment

Love reading those type of updates! Have a great week Macie and family. As always, you all are in my prayers.

Comment

Hope you had a great weekend Macie

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
              Keili and I stayed up watching movies last night so we were late getting up this morning. I woke up to Macie moaning very loudly. I went in to check on her, she wasn't wet or anything. So I repositioned her, but she was still moaning. Ohhhh. Turned on the tv, she smiled and hasn't said another word. Actually she is back to sleep! I love the fact that she has such a routine and if your late she is going to let you know.
              Great listening Dad.

Good morning beautiful Macie, have a great day!

Comment

Hello sweetheart. Way to go getting Dad to turn on the TV for you.

We need more smiles and laughter. It makes us feel good when we hear that you are happy and having a good time!

Brian, I looked back to see if you had mentioned whether you would be at Bonanza this year, couldn't find anything? Will Harley be in and there also?

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

Good morning Macie, hope you're having a great week and staying warm.

Comment

Have a great evening Macie. I'm gonna go to Church tonight and we'll be praying for you.

God Bless the Gardners!!!

Comment

Harley won't be home. . We are planning on showing up, it will depend on the weather.

Comment

Hope the weather works out for Macie, it will be great to see all of you again.

Good morning sunshine, have a great day.

Comment

I'll be around Brian. Be sure and get with me at some point brother.

Comment

Dr day! . Wheelchair adjustments, and backlafin pump refill.

Comment

I hope today goes well for you guys. Be sure to give us some smiles today Macie!

Comment

I didn't know we also had Botox. That one is hard to watch as a parent ( hurts like heck). But Dr Fransico is so informative. Lol he will stop while the needle is in Macie and show us what he's doing or looking for. I learn something every time I come to this one. He really loves the work he does! So Botox and wheelchair are done. Pump refill and we are done for the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X