You're Fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post
    He’s lost. Overwhelming lost. Not one state that needs to be turned around. Trump needs 4-5 states to not count their votes. This is over with except the crying.
    The way I see it, 4 or 5 ain’t to many considering Biden cheated in .... oh about twice that many.

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
      “You people”??? ....... oh you must mean we smelly Walmart shoppers, basket of deplorables, chumps. Is that what you mean? Your just as bad as the party you support. Just a bunch of wanna a be elitists which think they are better than the rest. Go get your hot chocolate and blanket and go hide in your basement like the weak, frail, senile loser you voted for.

So “you people” struck a cord but you took no issue with the guy who said “liberal dbags” on this same thread? Love that you twisted the guy’s post to make it sound like he was stereotyping conservatives and then in turn stereotyped the left in the very same post. Classy bunch here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
        I don’t think so, dude. Gas prices went down. It was $1.59 at Walmart before the election. After Biden won it dropped to $1.55.

Also, stopped by Academy and saw 5.56 and 223 on the shelf.

We’ll be doing alright and so will you.
        You truly believe these things happened because the media is saying Biden is president elect? Sheesh, some people’s kids. I’ve seen granite that’s not as dense as some democraps. You’re going to be heartbroken when sniffy Joe gets put out to pasture.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
          So “you people” struck a cord but you took no issue with the guy who said “liberal dbags” on this same thread? Love that you twisted the guy’s post to make it sound like he was stereotyping conservatives and then in turn stereotyped the left in the very same post. Classy bunch here.

You’re welcome to click “log out” and never return. Maybe find you a Nebraska forum.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            You’re welcome to click “log out” and never return. Maybe find you a Nebraska forum.

As are you. Had no idea there was new management here and that they only welcomed current Texas residents.

Comment

As are you. Had no idea there was new management here and that they only welcomed current Texas residents.

I’m in Texas. I’m from Texas. This is a Texas forum. I’m here with likeminded people. You fit none of this. No new management, just common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                I’m in Texas. I’m from Texas. This is a Texas forum. I’m here with likeminded people. You fit none of this. No new management, just common sense.

LoL, sorry I hurt your feelings by having an opinion that is different from yours. I didn’t mean to invade your safe space, snowflake.

Comment

LoL, sorry I hurt your feelings by having an opinion that is different from yours. I didn’t mean to invade your safe space, snowflake.

The only snowflake is you cupcake.
                  Nobody here values your opinion.
                  I promise, you won’t be missed ...

Comment

Dude, these are powerful men. They don’t say please. Why should he when it’s common practice for the exiting leader to extend the invitation. And so he says please, then your golden boy tweets that Joe said please and all you followers cheer and laugh. I mean c’mon.

The election is over. Counting down the days when you people cry and see him leaving the White House. And you’ll stew and stew and stay loyal to a guy that doesn’t give one once of care to his followers. His only memory will be from his followers. Geez remember when our fearless leader would go play golf because everything was under control? Covid, social injustice, acknowledgement of proud boys, grab them by the hop hoo, carry tic tacs, cheat on personal taxes, fire people he hired,, etc... And this is your Christian Leader?

And Biden is your Idea of a Christian leader?
                    Let’s be honest, what exactly can trump do to just stop covid in its tracks? I don’t blame the man for going golfing.
                    How is he supposed to solve the issues with social justice overnight?

Also, fill me in on the proud boys as I don’t know anything about them. Are they just proud Americans who love their country that are painted as racists? I sincerely haven’t looked into them.

Comment

No twisting..... just stating the truth. His words.

Comment

lol, sorry i hurt your feelings by having an opinion that is different from yours. I didn’t mean to invade your safe space, snowflake.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

**** snowflake^^^^

Comment

So much for an intellectual debate.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t think so, dude. Gas prices went down. It was $1.59 at Walmart before the election. After Biden won it dropped to $1.55.

Also, stopped by Academy and saw 5.56 and 223 on the shelf.

We’ll be doing alright and so will you.
                            Your **** “green” President hasn’t taken the reins yet...
                            Was it ever $1.55 with Obama?

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                              So much for an intellectual debate.

An intellectual debate takes 2 sides to have valid arguable points and be able to counter with facts. The left has neither!

Comment

Name calling by both sides is not a sign of rational and intellectual debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X