Why is the media hiding this info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is the media hiding this info?

So if we are to believe the info coming out from Syndey Powell, Lin Wood and Rudy among others....

Why is the media burying it? I mean I know the answer honestly ....

But there has to be someone of moral character there that would leak something.....

I mean I know big tech, media, and the democrats and some republicans hate Trump with a passion and want him out......

But you cannot find a shred of ANYTHING about this Dominion corp or the evidence they say is coming being reported.....

Have we really come to this point in this country where our media will suppress fraud of a massive scale just to side with one party....

I mean there was a time when the media wanted the story to be right....

Then they just wanted to be first to report and deal with accuracy later

Now they dont even care about right and wrong.....

Is that where we are now

simple answer...yes

you must remember, the media has been lying to their viewers for a long long time.

Comment

The truth is probably not as bad as you think it is. The main problem with all the info coming is only the far right reports it. And all of it, as you have seen, is very tough to vet. Even using alternate search engines, I have not found a single story on the server's being seized over the weekend in Germany, and AP has said it confirmed with the Army and Sykl (Or however you spell it) that there was no seizure.

That allows for the left to say we didn't report it because we couldn't vet it, and conspiracy minded people to say see they refuse to report it.

To be 100% clear, I have hope Trump will still pull this off. It may be futile, but I just can't imagine a USA where Biden is president. That apple sauce eating, prune juice drinking old man shouldn't be in charge of Delaware, much less the whole USA.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        So if we are to believe the info coming out from Syndey Powell, Lin Wood and Rudy among others....

Why is the media burying it? I mean I know the answer honestly ....

But there has to be someone of moral character there that would leak something.....

I mean I know big tech, media, and the democrats and some republicans hate Trump with a passion and want him out......

But you cannot find a shred of ANYTHING about this Dominion corp or the evidence they say is coming being reported.....

Have we really come to this point in this country where our media will suppress fraud of a massive scale just to side with one party....

I mean there was a time when the media wanted the story to be right....

Then they just wanted to be first to report and deal with accuracy later

Is that where we are now
        that was before 6 globalist companies owned the media outlets.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          The truth is probably not as bad as you think it is. The main problem with all the info coming is only the far right reports it. And all of it, as you have seen, is very tough to vet. Even using alternate search engines, I have not found a single story on the server's being seized over the weekend in Germany, and AP has said it confirmed with the Army and Sykl (Or however you spell it) that there was no seizure.

That allows for the left to say we didn't report it because we couldn't vet it, and conspiracy minded people to say see they refuse to report it.

To be 100% clear, I have hope Trump will still pull this off. It may be futile, but I just can't imagine a USA where Biden is president. That apple sauce eating, prune juice drinking old man shouldn't be in charge of Delaware, much less the whole USA.
          Thank you

Comment

Is that where we are now
            Yes

Yep

and Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              Yes

Yep

and Yes
              true and sad......

Walter Kronkite is rolling in his grave

Comment

The fraud and manipulation going on is mind numbing. It just shows the power of propaganda and censorship. Why do we use voting machines made in any country other than the USA ? Why do those systems send the voting data overseas (Spain / Germany)? Why would those systems be so complicated that they would need programming for anything more than a simple yes / no application? The whole thing makes no sense and the idea that there isn’t fraud taking place is just ridiculous and you would have to be a moron to believe otherwise.

The corruption in Washington is deep and out of control and unfortunately too many gullible Americans still have the idea that “that could never happen here” so the ship continues to sink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                  The fraud and manipulation going on is mind numbing. It just shows the power of propaganda and censorship. Why do we use voting machines made in any country other than the USA ? Why do those systems send the voting data overseas (Spain / Germany)? Why would those systems be so complicated that they would need programming for anything more than a simple yes / no application? The whole thing makes no sense and the idea that there isn’t fraud taking place is just ridiculous and you would have to be a moron to believe otherwise.

The corruption in Washington is deep and out of control and unfortunately too many gullible Americans still have the idea that “that could never happen here” so the ship continues to sink.

Why do we not have a voter ID number and have 100% confidence that every state uses the same machines, and is secured by our own agencies?

Mind boggling

Comment

I'm not sure what to think of Sydney Powell. If she is right and it is provable it's the biggest scandal in American history by a factor of 1,000. She better come out with the verifiable evidence she promised quickly or she will be written off as another wacko publicity hound. I would urge caution on swallowing her story whole just yet. I hope she doesn't turn out to be the right's version of attorney Michael Avenatti - the big Trump hater who was all over liberal media until he was exposed and discredited.
                    Last edited by jerp; 11-16-2020, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Why do we not have a voter ID number and have 100% confidence that every state uses the same machines, and is secured by our own agencies?

Mind boggling
                      Because we've always had corruption, not a Trump card to play.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          I'm not sure what to think of Sydney Powell. If she is right and it is provable it's the biggest scandal in American history by a factor of 1,000. She better come out with the verifiable evidence she promised quickly or she will be written off as another wacko publicity hound. I would urge caution on swallowing her story whole just yet. I hope she doesn't turn out to be the right's version of attorney Michael Avenatti - the big Trump hater who was all over liberal media until he was exposed and discredited.
                          Not only that, she and Lin Wood should have a platoon as a defensive protection team or maybe a Seal Team.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post

I agree but the information that has already come out deserves serious investigation and should prompt a lot of change
                            We should absolutely have voter id as a MINIMUM which could simply be swiped before you vote.

Comment

Mind boggling
                              We do have a number. IT's called SSN social security number.
                              You don't have one you don't vote. Not a citizen you don't get one. Simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X