No announcement yet.

How does this story end......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the electorate will vote in 3 weeks but the states will certify next week.
    I don't watch "msm" but if all of this supposed evidence were so overwhelming and blatant it would have halted the machine by now.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Halted it as in the last 4 years of a ridiculous Russia hoax and every other lie they tell.
      Many years ago when all there were was newspapers a couple guys got together and wrote a fake article about some guy and published it. They watched how fast it spread across the nation and was soon taken as the truthful word, they then realized the power and influence they had over the people. Why? Because people tend to trust what they hear and then they repeat it until it becomes their truth. Times that by whatever number in damage done by fake stories that go around the globe in 2 seconds. The msm and democrats are masters at reporting Fake News even if they have to retract it because they know the damage is already done.

Comment

I don't doubt the government is corrupt and the media supports that corruption.
        I'm just pretty sure we will be under democratic oppression for the next four years.
        Minimum.

Comment

15 To the pure, all things are pure; but to those who are defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure, but both their mind and their conscience are defiled. 16 They profess to know God, but by their deeds they deny Him, being detestable and disobedient and worthless for any good deed.
          Titus 1 15-16
          Try getting into the word of God and then tell me the world is not corrupt.
          The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick; Who can understand it?

Comment

Too many spineless republicans to do anything about it....

As Godless and hypocritical as democrats are...those *******s stick together as a party

I don't believe now anything will come of this

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
              15 To the pure, all things are pure; but to those who are defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure, but both their mind and their conscience are defiled. 16 They profess to know God, but by their deeds they deny Him, being detestable and disobedient and worthless for any good deed.
              Titus 1 15-16
              Try getting into the word of God and then tell me the world is not corrupt.
              The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick; Who can understand it?
              "Desperately Wicked"
              Will never understand the need for re-wording, and I'm not even religious

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                I don't doubt the government is corrupt and the media supports that corruption.
                I'm just pretty sure we will be under democratic oppression for the next four years.
                Minimum.

Speak life not death.

When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. 4 Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. 5 Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt_Dance View Post
                  Unfortunately Biden wins. The silent Majority goes back to being silent and just focuses on taking care of their families and ignores all the BS going on in politics and outside of their homes. Those in power will go back to taking care of their constituents until another election and then the process will start all over again.

I’d love nothing more than to see a a real crime exposed due
                  To election fraud, or the Clinton, Biden’s families activities, or even the Obama administrations. But sadly this will never happen. Too many people involved at all levels and the repercussions would set this country so far backwards it could never be allowed to come to light. Same with that Epstein guy.

You asked for opinions and that is mine. So no need for internet warriors to attack
                  This ^^^

Comment

Yup^^^

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                      Biden selects all the crooked Obama buddies and he becomes incapable which he already is and Harris will become your president and we all get screwed for the next 8 years.
                      You sure about that? I think she will blow some things but then that's what she has always done.

Comment

Speak life not death.

When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. 4 Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. 5 Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
                        He also said pray that His will be done. If it is His will that our nation of corruption has a corrupt government maybe your prayers and actions should be centered around bringing the people back around to the will of God like the prophets of the old testament did.
                        Unfortunately it was usually after extended years of suffering and oppression.

Comment

Speak life not death.

Amen

Comment

He also said pray that His will be done.

If it is His will that our nation of corruption has a corrupt government

maybe your prayers and actions should be centered around bringing the people back around to the will of God like the prophets of the old testament did.
                            Unfortunately it was usually after extended years of suffering and oppression.

God's will isn't not for corruption to prosper never has been and never will be.
                            God is about being just and he cannot change.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                              God's will isn't not for corruption to prosper never has been and never will be.
                              God is about being just and he cannot change.
                              You missed a few verses in the old testament. Go back and read again.
                              God allowed His people to be taken under oppression and into slavery because of their hard heartedness and sin. They turned their back on Him and His way so He allowed them to suffer.

Comment

You missed a few verses in the old testament. Go back and read again.
                                God allowed His people to be taken under oppression and into slavery because of their hard heartedness and sin. They turned their back on Him and His way so He allowed them to suffer.

I didn't miss anything. Read it again and tell me that because when God allows something that doesn't mean it's his will. It was the will of the people to disobey God and thus there are consequences for those actions.

Comment

Working...
                                X