No announcement yet.

PA Supreme Court Ruling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand their logic. How can this be a vote?

Comment

I believe it will be overturned in SCOTUS. They are claiming that “technical violations” of voting laws should not constitute the exclusion of those votes.

Ummmm really? That makes no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
        I believe it will be overturned in SCOTUS. They are claiming that “technical violations” of voting laws should not constitute the exclusion of those votes.

Ummmm really? That makes no sense at all.
        If that’s the care I’m gonna start printing ballots for 2024

Comment

The fox guarding the hen house. What should we expect from people that think it is ok for a grown man to use the same restroom as your young daughters.

Comment

They didn't want to be the ones making the final decision so they punted it the SCOTUS.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              They didn't want to be the ones making the final decision so they punted it the SCOTUS.
              Beautiful thing is SCOTUS doesn’t give a crap about public opinion or MSM.

Lots of constitutional lawyers say that Trumps Pennsylvania case will be won in SCOTUS due to the constitutional rights of equal protection under the law which Pennsylvania clearly violated, even by their own standards of their state laws.

Justice Alito probably didn’t care too much for Pennsylvania slapping him in the face and failing to comply with his request.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                Beautiful thing is SCOTUS doesn’t give a crap about public opinion or MSM.
                John Roberts says Hi.

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
                  John Roberts says Hi.
                  child please. Go back to Thomas confirmation and tell me who was in charge of the "modern day lynching" fiasco.

Plus, a third of the Justices were nominated and confirmed under President Trump.

Than you have Alito as mentioned earlier.

Comment

John Roberts says Hi.
                    Alito, Barrett, Kavanaugh, and Thomas also say hello!

Comment

You're absolutely right. On paper this should be a slam dunk decision based on the breakdown. So should Obamacare and DACA and all the other stuff that should have been but wasn't. Until Roberts proves he's a constitutional conservative, the margin in the Supreme Court is still razor thin and no ruling should be taken for granted.

Thomas and Alito are battle tested and you can count on them. Barrett looks like she is cut of the same cloth. I hope Kavanaugh and Gorsuch live up to what we think they are because you can bet your last nickel that Roberts can not be counted on when it means standing on principle over politics.

Comment

You're absolutely right. On paper this should be a slam dunk decision based on the breakdown. So should Obamacare and DACA and all the other stuff that should have been but wasn't. Until Roberts proves he's a constitutional conservative, the margin in the Supreme Court is still razor thin and no ruling should be taken for granted.

Thomas and Alito are battle tested and you can count on them. Barrett looks like she is cut of the same cloth. I hope Kavanaugh and Gorsuch live up to what we think they are because you can bet your last nickel that Roberts can not be counted on when it means standing on principle over politics.
                        You’re right. Roberts has proven himself to not be a constitutional conservative in years past. He has probably been out to Epstein Island...

Comment

Working...
                        X