No announcement yet.

Dream Job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm blessed to already have a dream job!!!!

Comment

I own a landscaping company. Busy when there is no hunting and football to watch. When hunting seasons and football kicks off, I'm off until the next growing season. I love the way this job times itself!

Comment

Not sure it is dream job but retiring from Army in early september:

Hunt guide in Missouri until late Nov then motorcycle tour guide in Dominican Republic until early May.

I dont think I can sustain that long term financially - that is the crux of most dream jobs.......but pretty cool for short term.

All about some sort of balance that is different for everybody.

John

Comment

I'm thankful everyday!! I got one of the best jobs ever. Wildlife Biologist and Ranch Manager white-tailed deer is a way of life and we live it everyday.

Comment

Looking back I would have never said what I do is my dream job but being self employeed in insurance and financial services is a dream now. Being your own boss can't be traded for anything, it's not always about the money its about the time and it affords me time to do what I want. I have my dream job I never knew was going to be a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Not surprising!! Both are jobs that require A LOT of talking!!!

I am proud to say I am currently employed in my dream job!
              When you want to open a south chapter let me know

Comment

my dream job is one that involves never using a alarm clock again. only need for one of those would be to go hunting.

Comment

I have a great job playing with critters for 9months then relaxing for the summer with family and friends.. I know it sounds good but many years of hard work and hardship to be where Im at.

Comment

I served as well and was discharged in 2009 and have found my dream job. Shoot me a PM and I might be able to help you out. It would be located in Denton.

Comment

I stumbled into my Dream Job as a firefighter nearly 30 years ago and just retired in Feb,2011. When I look at where I am now and how I got here I thank the Lord each time.

Good Luck to you in your endeavor!

Bisch

Comment

I always wanted to watch paint dry for a living and Ive been doing it for 14 years now.

Comment

I will be starting my dream job in the middle of this month out in Ocate, New Mexico. I will be working on a 40,000 acre cattle/hunting ranch. I will be a ranch hand, fly fishing guide, hunting guide(turkey, elk, mule deer, and maybe bear). The fly fishing guide will start this summer, but the other hunting services will not start for me for a couple of seasons. However, I will be learning the ropes and ins/outs til then. Also, I will be starting up my own guide service. Then in the winter I will be helping my dad guide pheasant hunts in Kansas. So I am a lucky one for sure, I have dreamed of this for years and finally at 32 it is happening.

Comment

What's this 'job' y'all speak of?,
                            I've never had one.

Comment

I am doing what I always wanted to do just not where I imagined doing it though. I really enjoy what I do suprisingly. I was pretty hesitant when I started as to what it would be like to work with convicts. It sure changed alot of my ideals for sure.

Even after 2 years I am still trying to adjust to being called bossman or mr. prosser.
                              Last edited by Jaspro; 06-01-2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Those two words don't go together.

Comment

Working...
                                X