3 Years Ago Today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Years Ago Today....

I married the girl of my dreams. She moved all the way from Georgetown to the arctic lands of Colorado for me. Couldn't ask for a better wife and friend. Love you Ali!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Me2H-L7R8"]YouTube - She's Like Texas- Josh Abbott Band (Lyrics)[/ame]
    Last edited by MountainMan; 01-04-2011, 11:54 AM.

Congrats and thanks for sharing with us!

Comment

congrats to you man, happy that you both found 'the one'

Comment

congrats!

Comment

congrats

Comment

awesome!!!! cant complain with that

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Thanks fellas. I'll have to dig up a couple more pics.

Comment

Congrats to y'all! She's a keeper for sure!

Comment

Congrats to the both of y'all...

Comment

Congrats MM.

Always thought your avatar pic showed you to have a thick grey beard. Was wondering how an old coot married such an attractive young lady.

On closer inspection, I now see you're decades younger than originally thought.

Happy anniversary.

Comment

Originally posted by A&M 90 View Post
                        Congrats MM.

Always thought your avatar pic showed you to have a thick grey beard. Was wondering how an old coot married such an attractive young lady.

On closer inspection, I now see you're decades younger than originally thought.

Happy anniversary.
                        Thank you sir
                        In that pic I NEEDED a beard. It was COLD. Trust me, I'm not really sure how I ended up with such a good lookin woman.

Comment

Originally posted by MountainMan View Post
                          I married the girl of my dreams. She moved all the way from Georgetown to the arctic lands of Colorado for me. Couldn't ask for a better wife and friend. Love you Ali!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                          I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

YouTube - She's Like Texas- Josh Abbott Band (Lyrics)

Love ya Ali .... wait - I mean congrats Thats good stuff right there.

Comment

MM,

Huge Congrats!

Much better than the route I took - got divorced in Georgetown and moved to CO!!!!

John

Comment

Working...
                            X