Stand location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stand location

The L shape field is where I'm headed for the next 5 days gonna do some scouting but curious where yall would place a stand off Google maps

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Try to get in the woods, if you can. Acorns are falling pretty good but the bucks have started to move decently in the last few days. Wish the weather was going to be a little better, it’s pretty mild, but I suspect the next couple of weeks will be prime. Lot of deer in that area and some pretty nice bucks in that county. Matter of fact, I nearly ran over a nice buck less than a mile from there, last Saturday!

Recognized your map (live close by!)

Comment

Just from aerial I would focus here.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hard to say without being there and without a topo, but I would put these places high on my list to scout first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man there’s too many options!

If you have cell cams set them up in 2-3 spots and sit back on a good vantage point first sit.
          Attached Files

Comment

I would hunt the neighbors. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              I like the two X's that you put on the right. That's where I'd be.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                Try to get in the woods, if you can. Acorns are falling pretty good but the bucks have started to move decently in the last few days. Wish the weather was going to be a little better, it’s pretty mild, but I suspect the next couple of weeks will be prime. Lot of deer in that area and some pretty nice bucks in that county. Matter of fact, I nearly ran over a nice buck less than a mile from there, last Saturday!

Recognized your map (live close by!)
                PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  Man you hit my best spots I havent been up there yhis year but the 2 to the right seem the be the better spot plus all the way to the top left

Comment

Close to the water if there is not any close by

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      I like the two X's that you put on the right. That's where I'd be.
                      Yeah especially the bottom one. Pinch point as deer enter either side of pasture or walk the tree line. I’d set tight in the middle of that if it was an option. See both tree lines and cut them off on the finger.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                        I would hunt the neighbors. lol
                        I talk to um every year one of these days there gonna let me

Comment

Red x for south/southeast wind

Blue x if north wind
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X