Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Go Gov Abbott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Gov Abbott

Today I sent a letter to
    @MayorAdler about the growing crisis arising from the Austin Homeless policy.

Feces & used needles are piling up & residents are endangered.

If not fixed by Nov.1, I'll use State authority to protect Texans’ health & safety.

Saw that congrats to him. Austin is trying hard to catch up with Los Angeles and San Fran.

Comment

Hope he means it.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I just hope he does the same for Houston, Dallas and San Antonio... Cheapest thing to do is load 'em all up and give them a first class one way ticket to Kali-forn-i-k-a... They'll blend right in...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          I just hope he does the same for Houston, Dallas and San Antonio... Cheapest thing to do is load 'em all up and give them a first class one way ticket to Kali-forn-i-k-a... They'll blend right in...
          Yes sir, but I think that state has decided to focus on gaining more illegal rapist

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            Yes sir, but I think that state has decided to focus on gaining more illegal rapist
            Illegal rapist is such a hateful term. How about something a little more PC like..unwelcomed opportunist?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Illegal rapist is such a hateful term. How about something a little more PC like..unwelcomed opportunist?
              Yes sir, you make a good point.

Comment

I like Abbott.
                Last edited by Dusty Britches; 10-03-2019, 11:15 AM.

Comment

At lunch today I saw cleaning crews with cops clearing out the huge homeless tent fortress under 183 near Ohlen that has been there since June. They were working on covered areas all the way down 183 to Lamar.

Thank you, Governor Abbott!

Comment

Carry them out to lakeway, and Steiner Ranch, maybe that will change some libs tunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Carry them out to lakeway, and Steiner Ranch, maybe that will change some libs tunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      And..................Tell 'em BETO signs mean "Free Room and Board Here"!

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                        And..................Tell 'em BETO signs mean "Free Room and Board Here"!
                        And drugs, cuz, you gotta be high to support Beto

Comment

Austin residents love the moniker “ keep Austin weird “ instead they have created “ make Austin awful “
                          My sister has homes in Austin and Los Angeles, and she says she doesn’t even notice the problem , sadly

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
                            At lunch today I saw cleaning crews with cops clearing out the huge homeless tent fortress under 183 near Ohlen that has been there since June. They were working on covered areas all the way down 183 to Lamar.

Thank you, Governor Abbott!
                            We see them do this in Houston. Need 100 more crews and a year and will have it under control...............

Comment

Big money for a private company that gets the contract to clean up after these junkies. I am sure there are kick backs for those friendly contracts.

The gov wants this

Comment

Working...
                              X